Sponsored

Remote start on cold weather package...seats or wheel don’t come on..

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
Anybody else experience this? On the 8.4 screen you have a choice for remote starts or all starts. I’ve tried both and the defrost runs on both, but no seats or wheel.

anybody else experience this?
I am seeing the same thing. It seems like the settings don't update consistently. When i first got the truck 11/2 I had it set to all starts, the seats and wheel started all the time. I went and set it to just remote start and it never seemed to work. Then I set it back to all starts, and I get nothing at all now. Its very frustrating

I have also noticed that the navigation guidance volume does not stay where you set it, it goes to max each time and I have to go in and turn it down or off for each use.

The climate controls aren't consistent either. auto/off/who knows, its a crapshoot each time I start the vehicle.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
If the prior day was warm, like in the 60s, then mine doesn't always come on if it's 39 or 40 out the next morning. But if it's colder, it will. I note the temp reading on the dash will still give yesterday's temp until I get in and a few seconds pass........... then it drops.

ShotCaller

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed
I am seeing the same thing. It seems like the settings don't update consistently. When i first got the truck 11/2 I had it set to all starts, the seats and wheel started all the time. I went and set it to just remote start and it never seemed to work. Then I set it back to all starts, and I get nothing at all now. Its very frustrating

I have also noticed that the navigation guidance volume does not stay where you set it, it goes to max each time and I have to go in and turn it down or off for each use.

The climate controls aren't consistent either. auto/off/who knows, its a crapshoot each time I start the vehicle.
All this happens on mine too.
Sponsored