First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Teacher and salon owner
I need to pull the trigger on getting bed liner done..... The price on these are about the same, so I was looking for advice.
Sponsored

Okie362

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport/2020 JLU/2021 JTRD (Hydro Blue)
Occupation
IT Management
I went with Bullet and it seems to be doing fine for me.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have the Rhino Liner and no complaints but spec wise, I think the Bullet is the better of the two.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Have Rhinoliner, great product. Glad I did it. Don't know anything about Bullet.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Have Rhinoliner, great product. Glad I did it. Don't know anything about Bullet.
My understanding is Bullet was founded by the same people that started Line-X and who were eventually bought out. After their non compete clause expired, the founded Bullet and supposedly improved upon the original Line-X formula.

Sponsored

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
My understanding is Bullet was founded by the same people that started Line-X and who were eventually bought out. After their non compete clause expired, the founded Bullet and supposedly improved upon the original Line-X formula.
To be perfectly honest Rhinoliner was offering a great deal last April. For the price I paid I wouldn't have gotten any other.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I have both: the Rhino in my '06 F250, and the Bullet in the JT.
The Rhino has held up pretty well over the last 15 years. It's had a few patches, but at no cost to me.
The Bullet is only 10 months old, but so far so good. I'm not a fan of the plastic badge they stuck on, but it's out of the way, and it says it's for warranty coverage, so I don't think I'll remove it.

Kevin

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
To be perfectly honest Rhinoliner was offering a great deal last April. For the price I paid I wouldn't have gotten any other.
Same here. I have run Rhino Liner on my last 5-6 trucks with no issue and mainly because of price point and convenience of getting in and out quicker than our local Line-X dealer. My local Rhino Liner dealer has a standing contract to do all the regional Verizon service vehicles and have seen them up close personally and the Rhino Liner has held up pretty well.

When compared to the other liners link Line-X and Bullet, they have an edge on the material PSI tensile strength of the product over Rhino Liner. For 99% of people, those margins are nominal but some people make it a sword fight sometimes on the liner brands when most problems are due to the prep and application quality or lack of by the installing dealers.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
My dealer installs Rhino Liners on all of their trucks so that's what I ended up with. It was actually free because they forgot to adm it on mine. I have no complaints so far.

Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I had the Rhino liner done on my 2020 Ranger. It cost me $500 + tax. No complaints other than it seemed kind of pricy.

On my Gladiator I went with Bullet. Mostly because it was only $400 out the door. No complaints with it either but it did take them all day to do it where the Rhino liner was done before lunch.

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going with Line-X personally too many people online and local have had nothing but good things to say. Just went in today and got put on a waiting list (3-4 weeks out) although I’m in no rush. Pulled in and a Gladiator Willys customer had just got theirs done although the opted for the standard and I will do the premium personally. In any case I will say it looked good. Got a few pics of his just to compare later.

4FF55B11-5CD2-4C05-AB9B-815ABE5DA817.jpeg

1BA23962-4BEE-4071-A445-AE37DD8C9E0E.jpeg

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
I, too have been researching which to get. I am likely going with Bullet. The pricing is all the same. I did see bullet says UV protection included. I think it comes down to add on and what's included in base application. Also, what they remove or if I have to remove the bed stuff attached from factory. Line-X wants an extra $150 for high gloss protection to keep the sheen. Bullet may be part of base package already. It's very difficult to get a straight answer. either way I think final decision will come down to a matter of convenience over price. They are too close in price and value.
Sponsored