RLD designs pic request

Spartan21

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 03TJ
Just spoke to him yesterday, he's chasing the broker for updates on the containers - the China ports are a mess, ships stacked up - hopefully we see movement this week
Ok, I just had heard nothing and was wondering. This entire country is a bit of a mess now, I get it. Thanks
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
I don't suppose there's an east coast distributor for these coming online anytime soon, is there? I can get an Alu-Cab from OK4WD or the A.R.E. from several local distributors but I'm liking the more rounded edges on these... seems to fit the truck's edges a lot better.

Spartan21

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 03TJ
I don't suppose there's an east coast distributor for these coming online anytime soon, is there? I can get an Alu-Cab from OK4WD or the A.R.E. from several local distributors but I'm liking the more rounded edges on these... seems to fit the truck's edges a lot better.
Not that I am aware of. I’m in Ohio and ordered one. Will be waiting for a while apparently because if this virus.

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
Tom sent me a note with a link to the freight ship tracking, tentative arrival in Seattle was April 15th late last week. It left Singapore on Monday and they updated the tracking to late April. Well see how long it takes the freight terminals in Seattle to unload ... then I need it shipped to SF, so realistically looking at sometime in May.

Spartan21

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 03TJ
I’ll be late May for sure then. At earliest

Sponsored

SavageCoffeeTea

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for the JT diesel
Hey guys,

New the site and after reading all 16 pages of this thread, I do have a question that someone with a Gen1 can possibly answer. I realize it will be approximate as Gen2 might be slightly different.

Can some tell me the inside height of the canopy from the truck bed at upper corners? And if possible the inside width of the rack at the top (corner to corner)?

I would appreciate it and thanks ahead of time.

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
Tom sent me a note with a link to the freight ship tracking, tentative arrival in Seattle was April 15th late last week. It left Singapore on Monday and they updated the tracking to late April. Well see how long it takes the freight terminals in Seattle to unload ... then I need it shipped to SF, so realistically looking at sometime in May.
Have you been given and new updates as yet? Would be interesting to know if we are still looking at a mid April timeframe for the shipment to hit the US. I can only imagine the additional delays this whole covid-19 is going to add.

Spartan21

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 03TJ
Have you been given and new updates as yet? Would be interesting to know if we are still looking at a mid April timeframe for the shipment to hit the US. I can only imagine the additional delays this whole covid-19 is going to add.
Would be nice if it made Seattle at least.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Smart cap released a teaser photo... I might go this direction instead! More details are coming apparently

FB_IMG_1586569879393.jpg
i wished somebody would just mimic the roof ribbing and the same contour of the rear of the hardtop. oh well, my alu-cab should be here in 1-12 weeks. =)

Really, RSI, RLD, Alu Cab are all going to be awesome for whoever own them. Once these things are more commonly roaming around maybe 2-3 people can do a side by side shootout........I won't hold my breath.
Sponsored