First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
I don't have much to add, just wanted to drop a photo to help give you ideas. This is an old pic but here's my JT with 4 Rugged Ridge "Rock Light Kit" lights. I decided to only get 4, and I ran them more in the centerline of the truck. Above the axles, under the bed where the spare tire used to be, and in a little tucked up spot I found that won't get ripped off. If I were to change ANYTHING, it would simply be to add 4 more, 1 in each wheelwell. Otherwise I love how they illuminate.

Currently $125, only white no colors:
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rock Light Kit | Rugged Ridge

Jeep Gladiator Rock Crawling Lights/ Fender/ Underbelly lights 0712212213a_HDR
Sponsored

Reactions: Dee

azsndvl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I have the LUX Lighting Systems RGBW lights on mine. I have 12 lights total installed.

Nice setup! I am planning to add 12 LUX RGBW lights as well !! Can you please share the locations of were you actually installed them? The 8 set comes with (4) 10 ft and (4) 20 ft length wires. Did you need to purchase the extra RGBW lights with 20ft length or was extra (4) 10ft sufficient? I don't want to spend extra $5 a light if I don't have too. :)

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Yeah I have a Lux Lighting 8pc RGBW kit coming in the mail.......got 30% off with the holiday discounts

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Nice setup! I am planning to add 12 LUX RGBW lights as well !! Can you please share the locations of were you actually installed them? The 8 set comes with (4) 10 ft and (4) 20 ft length wires. Did you need to purchase the extra RGBW lights with 20ft length or was extra (4) 10ft sufficient? I don't want to spend extra $5 a light if I don't have too. :)
I think I had 4 20ft lights. I originally had the 8 piece on my JKU then took it off and used those on my JT and bought 4 20fts to reach the rear. I think the 2 rear, the passenger rear wheel where for sure 20ft leads. Then I can't remember if I used the 4th for under the passenger rear door or the driver rear wheel. By time you cut some down for the fronts you have enough wire laying around that you could splice in more if needed but I don't think I had to do that.

azsndvl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah I have a Lux Lighting 8pc RGBW kit coming in the mail.......got 30% off with the holiday discounts
Nice. What discount code did you use? I see BFCM for 15% off right now.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Nice. What discount code did you use? I see BFCM for 15% off right now.
I used:

"EDDIE15" and "BLACKFRIDAY" each discount was good for 15% and they allowed me to stack them.

"EDDIE15" came from the [Banned Site] YT channel
Sponsored