Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Good to know. Are you thinking the only difference between the 3 and 5” will be the springs? How soon before the 5” will be available to order? Thanks for your help. Loved my 3.5” on my JL. Looking forward to trying the JT stuff out.
5" is a long way away. More than likely 5" will have or require an aftermarket drag link, it will likely have something for rear driveshaft correction, perhaps a carrier drop bracket, it will require at least rear brake lines, longer rear sway bar links, possibly longer fronts...

We won't know all the details until we start building it but knowing where we are right now, it will be more than just springs.
Sponsored

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
5" is a long way away. More than likely 5" will have or require an aftermarket drag link, it will likely have something for rear driveshaft correction, perhaps a carrier drop bracket, it will require at least rear brake lines, longer rear sway bar links, possibly longer fronts...

We won't know all the details until we start building it but knowing where we are right now, it will be more than just springs.
I really appreciate this honest and detailed answer. Shows the kind of company you represent. That makes a lot of since and I’m hoping for a draglink flip kit soon. I hear that basically no ones aftermarket driveshafts are really vibration free on the rear of a Gladiator at this time. Well, maybe one company that has a prototype not yet released. :) I have to have to separate the fenders the day I get the truck because I personally really like the factory fender lights. Are you thinking 4” of bumpstop in the front to clear 40’s? I’m planning on pairing this with king 2.5s as I had on my JL. After sending it several feet high through the air it was amazing how well your springs and the king setup soaked up the landing without even hitting the bumps hard. I’m really excited to get my hands on this kit as I saw a few Sunday walking around SEMA. Very impressed at first glance. Also glad to see the upgraded front swaybar links added!

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really appreciate this honest and detailed answer. Shows the kind of company you represent. That makes a lot of since and I’m hoping for a draglink flip kit soon. I hear that basically no ones aftermarket driveshafts are really vibration free on the rear of a Gladiator at this time. Well, maybe one company that has a prototype not yet released. :) I have to have to separate the fenders the day I get the truck because I personally really like the factory fender lights. Are you thinking 4” of bumpstop in the front to clear 40’s? I’m planning on pairing this with king 2.5s as I had on my JL. After sending it several feet high through the air it was amazing how well your springs and the king setup soaked up the landing without even hitting the bumps hard. I’m really excited to get my hands on this kit as I saw a few Sunday walking around SEMA. Very impressed at first glance. Also glad to see the upgraded front swaybar links added!

There's no reason to be anything but honest on the internet, if you put something out that isn't truthful, somebody will call you right out on it. I don't ever want to be that guy.

We have roughly 30 JT's with our complete pre production kits at sema, a mix of Max Travel, X Factor, and Pro X, along with quite a few on our springs but other companies arms/joints/etc. If you look close, there's 2 JT's with our bolt on JL coilover towers, one with a coilover in the mount and one with BIG Bilstein external bypass shocks. Tons of cool stuff there.

I like the factory lights too, you may be able to bumpstop enough to keep them in place with 40's, 4" is probably the right number there. If you're planning on going full send again, maybe a good set of Air Bumps would be the right answer for your driving style.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
There's no reason to be anything but honest on the internet, if you put something out that isn't truthful, somebody will call you right out on it. I don't ever want to be that guy.
Hahaha full send. I think that was a once and didn’t break anything don’t push your luck kinda jump. I too noticed several of your springs with mixed vendor components at SEMA. Glad to see the traction and can’t wait to test the pro x.

We have roughly 30 JT's with our complete pre production kits at sema, a mix of Max Travel, X Factor, and Pro X, along with quite a few on our springs but other companies arms/joints/etc. If you look close, there's 2 JT's with our bolt on JL coilover towers, one with a coilover in the mount and one with BIG Bilstein external bypass shocks. Tons of cool stuff there.

I like the factory lights too, you may be able to bumpstop enough to keep them in place with 40's, 4" is probably the right number there. If you're planning on going full send again, maybe a good set of Air Bumps would be the right answer for your driving style.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I already installed your 3” coils on my Overland with the spring correction pads , i haven’t even installed my lower control arms yet the ride is very smooth compared to 2” spacer on Rubicon front springs. Very happy I’ll upgrade as i go along. Thanks

D35AFC3F-C282-4D5A-8375-0D9C893C841B.jpeg

D692A9A9-39F1-4225-8FA9-4A877BC25971.jpeg

34F71762-A548-41E6-82D5-2CA1EB8D9ED9.jpeg

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I already installed your 3” coils on my Overland with the spring correction pads , i haven’t even installed my lower control arms yet the ride is very smooth compared to 2” spacer on Rubicon front springs. Very happy I’ll upgrade as i go along. Thanks

Did you happen to measure to see how much more lift you gained (if any) vs. the 2” spacer and Rubi springs?

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.

Is the rear stock or do you have spacers?

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Did you happen to measure to see how much more lift you gained (if any) vs. the 2” spacer and Rubi springs?
I gained 3/4” in front from the Rubicon springs & 2” spacer + isolator

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Is the rear stock or do you have spacers?
The rear has Rubicon springs + 3/4” spacer i will probably remove the 3/4” & add the fat bobs 1 1/2” spacer that i bought, waiting for everything to settle then I’ll see where I’m at from the running boards I’m level.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
The rear has Rubicon springs + 3/4” spacer i will probably remove the 3/4” & add the fat bobs 1 1/2” spacer that i bought, waiting for everything to settle then I’ll see where I’m at from the running boards I’m level.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.