Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
I really wanted that setup as well ... and just about pulled the trigger when I was getting the replacement bushings under the TSB recall, the rep at RK was pushing it hard ... almost did it but something told me not to.
With my towing use, no way in hell could I trust those bushings to locate my axle with the side loads! I just feel for those that are invested in the product and are seeing poor results.
Sponsored

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
well this is unexpected. picked up from installer and have rubbing. wheel offset is fine per manual and these are 38x13.5 tires but apparently it’s not fine WTF. my 2-inch mopar lift had no rubbing issues with the same wheels and tires. This is really garbage for such an expensive system. Not interested in buying new wheels or using spacers and de facto push the wheels out even further. I guess steering stops will do it too. Ah well.

Jeep Gladiator Rock Krawler 3" X Factor JT System 86F53300-2FAE-4197-B038-EF61AECF4EA5

Jeep Gladiator Rock Krawler 3" X Factor JT System AFF85F50-60B1-4355-8F96-C9C5C0B44AF7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.