Sponsored

ROkBlokz Sizes & Description?.. am I having a stroke?

jerjon

First Name
JimmyJones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave, LJ, TJ, SuperTrooper
Occupation
Magician
Super confused by the images in relation to which to select/click on... I think I want the original.. but I cannot tell can someone decipher this sh_t show for me.

Jeep Gladiator ROkBlokz Sizes & Description?.. am I having a stroke? Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 9.22.38 PM

Jeep Gladiator ROkBlokz Sizes & Description?.. am I having a stroke? Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 9.22.20 PM
Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
I can't speak for others but I have the original. with the stock 33" tires that dont poke out any they work great. they hang lower than I would have thought too. So unless you're on big tires I suggest the original ones. The tires in those pics I think are 37" with a couple inches of poke

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Their presentation and naming conventions are awful.

Regular or XL refers to how wide they are. Original or Long refers to the length.

Regular Original are the small black ones in the left image. Regular Long are the black ones in the middle, they stick out just as far but hang down further.

The red one is the same across all 3 images, it's the XL/Original.

The tan ones in the right two pictures are the same, the XL/Long.

They could rename them with names that make sense, or have a single line art illustration will all of them overlapped and clearly labeled, but no- they do it this way.

I know you're looking at the fronts but if it helps any I have this picture of the Regular Original flaps with 37x12.5 tires on 17x8.5 +25mm wheels that hardly poke out, to give you an idea of tire coverage.

Jeep Gladiator ROkBlokz Sizes & Description?.. am I having a stroke? fBAkYoO

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Width/Length

Regular/Original
XL/Original
Regular/long
XL/long

From a consumer perspective just focus on XL (width) and Long (length).

I personally have 12.4 (315) tires at +6 with XL/original rokblokz and the entire tread is covered while the sidewall bulges past.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jerjon

jerjon

First Name
JimmyJones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Thanks all, Anyone In snow country anyone getting any rust in the rears or see tons of build up in rear fenders/bed section that would/may eventually rust? Debating if I need rears.. I'm running stock 33's

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks all, Anyone In snow country anyone getting any rust in the rears or see tons of build up in rear fenders/bed section that would/may eventually rust? Debating if I need rears.. I'm running stock 33's
I did the fronts to try to save my door hinges and the rears to try to save other's windshields. After a decade of driving around a TJ with tires that stick almost entirely outside of the fenders I started to feel guilty lol.

OP
OP
jerjon

jerjon

First Name
JimmyJones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Wish they offered the fronts in Qucik Disconnect.. meh

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, the fronts are just as "quick release" as the rears.

Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
I can definitely see the potential for snow to build up inside the rear bumper and the back corners of the bed. That's the reason I installed the rears. I can tell you that they do a great job keeping snow out of these areas.

Slympicins

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
If anyone has questions as to the size of the Rokblokz I am posting an email response from their "Customer Service". I was thinking of going with Rokblokz but after several emails to get a simple question answered I chose not to do business with them. Attached is their reply:

I was able to get rough estimates for you!

The fronts on our original size are about 11" wide x 11.5" tall and the rears are 10.5" wide x 14" tall - our original long size fronts are 11" wide x 13.5" tall and the rears are about 10.5" wide x 16" tall.

Please be aware that the provided measurements are not exact and were take from the top to the bottom of the flaps and from one side to the other.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Thank you,

Jazmin
RokBlokz Customer Service
Sponsored