Sponsored

Roof Rack That Allows Top Removal?

virago.gsps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Maybe a dumb question, does a rack exist that allows top removal, I have the three piece hard top. We’re installing the rebel off-road xplor rack this weekend, but a RTT will be going on top of it. Hoping to have room for mountain bikes with potentially hauling a dog trailer, thought roof rack, but I’d like to keep the ability to go topless. Preferably without having to remove the roof rack every time...I feel like something for this may not exist...
Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Nope, nothing exists yet. I am looking for the same thing, but will probably have to build one.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Doesnt the JCR half rack allow roof removal? It doesnt bolt into the roof, and looks to move with the roof

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Doesnt the JCR half rack allow roof removal? It doesnt bolt into the roof, and looks to move with the roof

We are talking rack not just for the bed but also over the cab. He wants to carry RTT up there, I want to carry kayaks and Yakima Skybox.

VabeachJT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Publishing
I havent found one. They all require removal of the rack 1st, then removal of top, then bolt rack back on
Sponsored