SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
I was referring to the stickers but you answered that already. When will I get invoice emailed and how long is shipping to UT?
You need to speak to your dealer about those questions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
I had ordered directly through your website to be delivered to my home...
Ah, gotcha! Ill DM you and let's see if we can figure out what is going on.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
RSI, when do expect the Gladiator load bars to be available?

Also, anyone use any type of insulation on the inside of their cap?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
RSI, when do expect the Gladiator load bars to be available?

Also, anyone use any type of insulation on the inside of their cap?
More should be arriving this month. If you haven't already, I would encourage you to place an order with your dealer sooner rather than later. The backorders are the first things to get fulfilled when new stock comes in.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
More should be arriving this month. If you haven't already, I would encourage you to place an order with your dealer sooner rather than later. The backorders are the first things to get fulfilled when new stock comes in.
I'd prefer to purchase through your site as my local dealer has quoted me quite a bit more than what it retails for (this was the case with the cap as well) on your website. I'll reach out again to them and see what they say.

GibbonsMonkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator; 2020 Ford F350
I’m also waiting on the load bars. Do you mind clarifying the reason why the Gladiator is a unique part number? Are the supports a different width than the 0413 and non adjustable? Is it the bar length that is different? I was at an outfitter yesterday and they thought other bars would be able to fit instead of waiting on 40613.

Thanks and apologies if this was asked and I missed it.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I'd prefer to purchase through your site as my local dealer has quoted me quite a bit more than what it retails for (this was the case with the cap as well) on your website. I'll reach out again to them and see what they say.
Check with Offroad Alliance. I ordered the cap and roof rack from them, instead of the local dealer. The main reason was to avoid paying sales tax ($370), since there was no charge for shipping, and I did not need someone to do the install for me. The items all ship from the same distributor, using UPS or Truck Freight, regardless of who you order from.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Check with Offroad Alliance. I ordered the cap and roof rack from them, instead of the local dealer. The main reason was to avoid paying sales tax ($370), since there was no charge for shipping, and I did not need someone to do the install for me. The items all ship from the same distributor, using UPS or Truck Freight, regardless of who you order from.
Thank you for the recommendation. I'll give them a shout.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
I’m also waiting on the load bars. Do you mind clarifying the reason why the Gladiator is a unique part number? Are the supports a different width than the 0413 and non adjustable? Is it the bar length that is different? I was at an outfitter yesterday and they thought other bars would be able to fit instead of waiting on 40613.

Thanks and apologies if this was asked and I missed it.
The mounts for the Load Bars are adjustable as the T slot they bolt into runs along the entire bottom of the crossbar. Given that, you could find another one of our Load Bar applications and mount it to the cap, though the length of the bar will not be a perfect fit. Unfortunately, as of this morning, we are now sold out of all Load Bars. If you are unable to wait, our recommendation would be to find another manufacturer's product to mount to our roof rails (i.e. Front Runner, Thule, or Yakima). You will, however, need to procure M8 stainless steel square weld nuts, the proper length bolts, and necessary flat and split washers.

Pizziola29

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
@RSI North America Inc When are the drop down basket, kitchen and drawers coming? My order went in December of last year with estimated landing of Jan, Feb, March and now its April.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Don't the S.Africans have any Larger RowBoats?? I have an extra Motor!!