First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
@Fouts I ordered the Adventure cap. Don't need windows and planning to add one of the side bins for cooking items, the full kitchen bin is overkill for my needs. I like the MOLLE Panels in the adventure doors to mount misc items for easy access.

Went off of what RSI posted and Northridge just reposted about wait time. Northridge is still priced at the 2021 pricing that appears to have gone up in the new year and also free shipping ($250 savings).
Sponsored

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
@Fouts I ordered the Adventure cap. Don't need windows and planning to add one of the side bins for cooking items, the full kitchen bin is overkill for my needs. I like the MOLLE Panels in the adventure doors to mount misc items for easy access.

Went off of what RSI posted and Northridge just reposted about wait time. Northridge is still priced at the 2021 pricing that appears to have gone up in the new year and also free shipping ($250 savings).
Thanks, still struggling with the price, am also looking at the diamondback bed cover very substantial for about 1/2 the price.

Reactions: PJZ

TheMirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I ordered my SmartCap Adventure in November from OffRoad Alliance with a Dec ETA at the time and still no updates :(
Front Runner Rack, lights, and parts just sitting on a bench in the garage. Waiting is the hard part at this point.

PJZ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
Well, I ordered the Adventure cap on 1/4 from Northridge expecting a month or two delay.
Freight company is delivering this Wednesday. Barely 2 weeks to the door. Timing.
My JT probably won't get here until March so it will get stored until closer to delivery.

OVRLND_G8R

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
Well, I ordered the Adventure cap on 1/4 from Northridge expecting a month or two delay.
Freight company is delivering this Wednesday. Barely 2 weeks to the door. Timing.
My JT probably won't get here until March so it will get stored until closer to delivery.
You ordered January 4th 2022 and already getting it delivered??? Well lucky you! I’ve been waiting since November 2021 lol

Sponsored

PJZ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
You ordered January 4th 2022 and already getting it delivered??? Well lucky you! I’ve been waiting since November 2021 lol
I would rather have the truck first! Will take what I can get with all the supply chain issues out there. Hope yours arrives soon.

TheMirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet. Super short drive away. Hope they do a little service work from that location as well.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
Last weekend OffroadAliance.com listed an estimated ship date of mid-March. I ordered an Adventure on Monday and the estimated ship shifted to May 30. yikes.
Now my patience will be tested waiting until May. Hoping and wishing that more canopies were shipped than people claiming so I get it earlier...or the Texas plant opens and puts out the same quality before then. ;);)

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Last weekend OffroadAliance.com listed an estimated ship date of mid-March. I ordered an Adventure on Monday and the estimated ship shifted to May 30. yikes.
Now my patience will be tested waiting until May. Hoping and wishing that more canopies were shipped than people claiming so I get it earlier...or the Texas plant opens and puts out the same quality before then. ;);)
Probably be lucky if you get it In may. With the price increase and the wait I decided against one.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We are getting 11 smart caps in next week and 7 of them are already accounted for. that leaves 4 that will be available for sale.

TheMirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Uhh. I ordered in November with an ETA of December. Still waiting. Got a assembled rack waiting in the garage and set to order a RTT in a couple weeks.

They are responsive to status update emails so I don’t feel left in the dark.

Last edited:

Toten Unterhosen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Seeing all the RSI caps that various larger vendors have had available over the past 6-months really has me curious about RSI distribution and prioritization in the US.

I placed an order for an EVO Sport from a small, local shop who is an official reseller. Ordered in late July 2021. Reseller was told at end of August it was in the Sept/Oct 2021 shipment. Well, I'm still waiting after multiple slipped updates and no new ETA. *shrug*

Looks like a great product which is why I I was super jazzed about them and ordered over alternatives. However, IMO, buy if actually in stock and available vs putting in an order unless you like to wait.

TheMirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope for others the upcoming local production in Texas will help others when it’s completed construction versus the importing stuff they go through now.
Sponsored