First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon/2023 Gladiator Rubicon order
Occupation
Nurse
Just picked up my Evo A yesterday. Randomly found one on Instagram at a small shop in Colorado, I’m in California. Altitude Industries. They packed it up and shipped it out immediately. Perfect experience with them. I just searched the hashtag #rsi #rsismartcap and they popped up and stated they had them in stock. I contacted them and ordered as soon as they confirmed in stock. Almost pulled the trigger on the off road alliance one, they told me 30-45 days. After reading what most have said on here, definitely glad I decided to do a little more research. Good luck to all those still searching and waiting. 🤙🏽

ColoradoKH

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
High altitude
Occupation
GM
Just picked up my Evo A yesterday. Randomly found one on Instagram at a small shop in Colorado, I’m in California. Altitude Industries. They packed it up and shipped it out immediately. Perfect experience with them. I just searched the hashtag #rsi #rsismartcap and they popped up and stated they had them in stock. I contacted them and ordered as soon as they confirmed in stock. Almost pulled the trigger on the off road alliance one, they told me 30-45 days. After reading what most have said on here, definitely glad I decided to do a little more research. Good luck to all those still searching and waiting. 🤙🏽
I’m CO, I’ll be reaching out. Thanks.

Deleted member 28696

I called all of the authorized dealers in my area and found one with a shipment comming in so I was able to reserve it. I think I had to wait maybe 2 or three weeks for it to arrive, accessories Inc was the dealer. It's been a few months since I got it and it's been installed. They had a decent price on installation as well so I had them do it. I even got the Smart Rack flat roof rack to go on top.

Sponsored

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
It’s on 😁😁. Really impressed by the quality. Assembly was very straight forward and took me about 2 hours on my own.

4FB9449B-8C34-43B8-8612-7E3B44A560B7.jpeg
Mine is ready to pick up. only 30 minute drive but I am stuck at work so I can't get it until monday. I have matte white vinyl already to wrap the top panel to help with minimize heat soak/transfer
I'll be picking up the Sport model too while waiting for the Adventure to arrive but now I am debating if i will just keep the sport and matte wrap the side and rear back glass so you cant see anything inside. While having the option to still open the side windows might be a bonus.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Mine is ready to pick up. only 30 minute drive but I am stuck at work so I can't get it until monday. I have matte white vinyl already to wrap the top panel to help with minimize heat soak/transfer
I'll be picking up the Sport model too while waiting for the Adventure to arrive but now I am debating if i will just keep the sport and matte wrap the side and rear back glass so you cant see anything inside. While having the option to still open the side windows might be a bonus.
Honestly the tint is pretty dark. I may look into some cling on limo tint if I need more privacy.

I plan to do the same with the vinyl before next summer. I am also going to add some 1” foil backed foam to the inside of the roof.

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
It’s on 😁😁. Really impressed by the quality. Assembly was very straight forward and took me about 2 hours on my own.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap 4FB9449B-8C34-43B8-8612-7E3B44A560B7
That's AWESOME! So glad you got it, and thanks so much for your patience and understanding. We know if was a long haul, but we're pretty sure you'll love it!
👊👊👊

Sponsored

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
The owner of OffroadAlliance.com (Jeff) along with his US RSI Rep contacted me with GREAT news today.
The shipment with my Smartcap Evo Adventure has left the port and should be arriving at the distribution center in the next couple of days.

This phone call is a testament to these companies that they are truly working hard to dig out of the supply-chain/shipping mess we have been in since the start of covid & deliver to their customers. Thank You.

I am really looking forward to the arrival of my long-awaited Smartcap! I should be getting shipment notification & delivery scheduling soon, so I will have a date in my garage to assemble and install if anyone wants to join me haha. Pictures coming soon!

ColoradoKH

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
High altitude
Occupation
GM
The owner of OffroadAlliance.com (Jeff) along with his US RSI Rep contacted me with GREAT news today.
The shipment with my Smartcap Evo Adventure has left the port and should be arriving at the distribution center in the next couple of days.

This phone call is a testament to these companies that they are truly working hard to dig out of the supply-chain/shipping mess we have been in since the start of covid & deliver to their customers. Thank You.

I am really looking forward to the arrival of my long-awaited Smartcap! I should be getting shipment notification & delivery scheduling soon, so I will have a date in my garage to assemble and install if anyone wants to join me haha. Pictures coming soon!
Thats great news! Glad to hear you received a call and good to hear you got some specifics on delivery times. The last update I revcied after emailing Off Road Alliance last Friday, is that at least one container is awaiting US Customs clearance. I hope my 2021 EVO Sport order is on that container with yours! I too started to look at the Gaia options, maybe I‘ll hang tight and see. Just when i am about to move on, the updates keep the carrot dangling in front of me.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats great news! Glad to hear you received a call and good to hear you got some specifics on delivery times. The last update I revcied after emailing Off Road Alliance last Friday, is that at least one container is awaiting US Customs clearance. I hope my 2021 EVO Sport order is on that container with yours! I too started to look at the Gaia options, maybe I‘ll hang tight and see. Just when i am about to move on, the updates keep the carrot dangling in front of me.
Yep, the struggle is real ha. It looks good for a number of us to get delivery out of this container! It sounds like there is another container in the wings as well, so I hope many more will get their smartcaps also.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I need help, I check my email every 30 minutes looking for a shipping notice. Mental state clearly deteriorating LOL.
@svc707 please distract me with your install :)
Sponsored