RSI Smartcap

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
They told me March, then May, then June, then July then September. I am not even sure they actually ordered any when we paid them. Guessing they took our money and sat on it for 6 + months before placing orders.
My aggravation with this situation is obviously boiling over.
I want to say that @offroadalliance has reached out to me with some reassurance that they are in fact honestly trying to place and fulfill orders as best they can.
I appreciate that & so should you.
Now we can only wait for a miracle named RSI SmartCap delivery.
Sponsored

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I ordered through a local supplier who only takes $500 deposit, so I’m just going to leave that order (EVO A). But they said they have the sport available if I want it this Friday, but I really don’t want glass. Should I buy the sport I’m sure I could sell it when the EVO a arrives what to do
Alucab supplier said I might get the contour end of November if I order it now but if i don’t get on the prepaid list now, next shipment could be two to three months more. Sucks I feel like I just gotta prepay either one and just get a refund from the other

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
My aggravation with this situation is obviously boiling over.
I want to say that @offroadalliance has reached out to me with some reassurance that they are in fact honestly trying to place and fulfill orders as best they can.
I appreciate that & so should you.
Now we can only wait for a miracle named RSI SmartCap delivery.
Definitely can empathize and sympathize with you. I went through those feelings waiting on mine. Maybe more waiting if the shipment gets damaged. Only tomorrow will tell when the wife receives it. But regardless of the results both @SmartCap and @OffroadAlliance.com have been forthcoming with whatever information they had.

I wouldn’t change my choice. The RLD offerings and Alu-cab still just don’t fit the body of the JT for the cost to me. I like them but not 4K like them at 3k I would have to deeply think if the rsi look is worth an extra grand.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Something showed up today. Boxes had a small squish but the wife opened it prior to signing to make sure it was just the outer box.

BFA04C70-0DFE-4443-897D-0801979C3AAE.jpeg

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something showed up today. Boxes had a small squish but the wife opened it prior to signing to make sure it was just the outer box.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap BFA04C70-0DFE-4443-897D-0801979C3AAE
Yay for you! Fingers seriously crossed I will get a shipping notice sometime soon - since I ordered Feb 8th - close to your date. I would hope that if you received yours I should at least be getting shipped! @SmartCap @OffroadAlliance.com

Sponsored

ColoradoKH

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
High altitude
Occupation
GM
Yay for you! Fingers seriously crossed I will get a shipping notice sometime soon - since I ordered Feb 8th - close to your date. I would hope that if you received yours I should at least be getting shipped! @SmartCap @OffroadAlliance.com
I'm in the same boat, still waiting my order was placed on Dec 4th 2021!!!! .... still waiting. My wife is convinced I got scammed, I have been telling her no ididn'tt, however now with other people seeing deliveries I am starting to think she may be right. Paid in Dec 2021, still dont have a product and dates keep getting pushed really feels like I may never see [email protected]

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Hoping yours ships soon. Only difference is mine is a sport not sure how they break up the containers coming into port.

ColoradoKH

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
High altitude
Occupation
GM
I'm in the same boat, still waiting my order was placed on Dec 4th 2021!!!! .... still waiting. My wife is convinced I got scammed, I have been telling her no I didn't, however now with other people seeing deliveries, I am starting to think she may be right. Paid in Dec 2021, still don't have a product and dates keep getting pushed really feels like I may never see it. Do you think i was taken? @OffroadAlliance.com Will I??

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
I'm in the same boat, still waiting my order was placed on Dec 4th 2021!!!! .... still waiting. My wife is convinced I got scammed, I have been telling her no I didn't, however now with other people seeing deliveries, I am starting to think she may be right. Paid in Dec 2021, still don't have a product and dates keep getting pushed really feels like I may never see it. Do you think i was taken? @OffroadAlliance.com Will I??
Wow now that's a long time ago... definitely weird. You would think these would get filled in somewhat of a consecutive order..?

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
Kyle–
We just sent you an email. Please let us know if you don't receive it.

Sponsored

ColoradoKH

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
High altitude
Occupation
GM
Currently we have a few of the RSi EVO Sport models in the warehouse ready to ship.

Our website features LIVE inventory, if the product page says we have them in stock, they are in stock:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...b-rsi-smartcap-evo-sport-series-truck-bed-cap

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap BFA04C70-0DFE-4443-897D-0801979C3AAE

We do not expect them to last long.
Looks like I should have placed my order with you! For now, I'll hold out on my current order placed at another vendor, only because I ordered last year at a lower price... that said, you all must have it together, so I'll keep you on my list for future purchases! regret is real.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the same boat, still waiting my order was placed on Dec 4th 2021!!!! .... still waiting. My wife is convinced I got scammed, I have been telling her no ididn'tt, however now with other people seeing deliveries I am starting to think she may be right. Paid in Dec 2021, still dont have a product and dates keep getting pushed really feels like I may never see [email protected]
It sounds like the Evo Sports have been arriving and getting delivered while those of us who ordered the Evo Adventure have a longer wait. Not sure why that is, but it is now pretty clear that everyone that has been saying they are getting their SmartCaps have the Sport. I am hearing that the Evo Adventures are arriving now, so fingers crossed.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
It sounds like the Evo Sports have been arriving and getting delivered while those of us who ordered the Evo Adventure have a longer wait. Not sure why that is, but it is now pretty clear that everyone that has been saying they are getting their SmartCaps have the Sport. I am hearing that the Evo Adventures are arriving now, so fingers crossed.
I think the last batch I saw people receiving were adventures. So probably just the order they are unloaded.

Hopefully the hurricane doesn’t screw up timelines. Mine came into port in Florida.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I believe they are available, I found a website that’s dealer is close to me and it allowed me to add it to my cart etc. Didn’t say out of stock or anything.
I have one on order. Supposed to get in October, their first incoming shipment. And that's the window version. The windowless are coming in November. At least that's what I wad told. I would have preferred a windowless version but didn't want to wait further. Windowless is a few hundreds less. I ordered mine end of April.

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
As we have posted numerous times, if you do not wish to wait any longer we're happy to refund you in full at any time prior to shipment. As for shipping estimates, it appears Smartcap has reached out to you.
Sponsored