Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
Woohoo just got my update. Finally shipped!

Too bad it’s supposed to arrive while I am out of town next week. Hmm maybe the wife will surprise me and assemble it 😂😂
When was your order date?
Sponsored

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Nice, I’m right at the beginning of March, so hopefully soon before the rain starts up real good.
Yeah my goal was to have it before winter. I was prepared to go through a second winter with my $150 yitamotor tonneau. It’s been a great cover.

Did you order a sport or adventure model? They seem to arrive in waves of one or the other from my observations.

Sponsored

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
@T-Rock

Any update on yours? I seem to recall we ordered within days of each other
Yes -mine was ordered Feb 8th. No word and honestly if I don't hear from them soon I am going to cancel and buy something else...I refuse to wait longer with no guaranteed delivery date or significant discount. next week is my deadline. I need something before winter and time has run out. @SmartCap @OffroadAlliance.com

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
Yes -mine was ordered Feb 8th. No word and honestly if I don't hear from them soon I am going to cancel and buy something else...I refuse to wait longer with no guaranteed delivery date or significant discount. next week is my deadline. I need something before winter and time has run out. @SmartCap @OffroadAlliance.com
Hi Tony–
We'll start a DM conversation with you to see if we can get a little more information on your order. Let us know if for some reason you don't receive it.

SkidMarkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon / 22 Wrangler Saharicon
Build Thread
Link
Now that I have been living with it and getting used to the latches and locking system really grown on me. The side doors are so damn handy to get into the bed. Still need to get more setup but just general use it has done better for me than any other bed cover system.

FC0A482B-4271-4266-A9CA-FB2C4D2DE7CE.jpeg

RoninJT

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon/2023 Gladiator Rubicon order
Occupation
Nurse
Found a shop in Colorado that had them in stock. Shipped on Thursday and should pickup early this week. Just need my JT order to show up now 😂
Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap CF183F6A-87B2-4CFE-AEAA-BFBC11C14343

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
After waiting all this time since beginning of March, I would really like to have my @SmartCap but, I found out my local outfitter has one Alu Cab explorer in stock. With my patience thinning, and no RSI ETA in sight, I’m really starting to lean towards taking advantage of this opportunity.

Sponsored

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found a shop in Colorado that had them in stock. Shipped on Thursday and should pickup early this week. Just need my JT order to show up now 😂
Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap CF183F6A-87B2-4CFE-AEAA-BFBC11C14343
Wish I could find one locally...this past 8 months have been painful and still waiting.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After waiting all this time since beginning of March, I would really like to have my @SmartCap but, I found out my local outfitter has one Alu Cab explorer in stock. With my patience thinning, and no RSI ETA in sight, I’m really starting to lean towards taking advantage of this opportunity.
I would snatch one of those up if I could, my patience is so thin you can see through it. I feel like I wasted a year waiting for 8 months with nothing in site...and all the local shops tell me anything else I try to buy is at least 3 months out - so I will lose an entire year if I cancel now.

RoninJT

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon/2023 Gladiator Rubicon order
Occupation
Nurse
Wish I could find one locally...this past 8 months have been painful and still waiting.
If I didn’t find this Smartcap I already got a quote for the new Alucab Contour with solid doors. I think it looks great and comes in at about 125lbs. The shop I spoke with said November for those. Comes with a brake light and 3 led lights inside the cap. It was a serious competitor if I was t lucky enough to find this one.

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Trailrecon has them in stock but I’m hoping mine on order will ship soon since I got it for less through local retailer.

B937F342-6F1B-4569-82E1-99399C282367.png

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
Hi Nick–
We'll start a DM conversation with you to see if we can get a little more information on your order. Let us know if for some reason you don't receive it.
Sponsored