First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
Thanks! Love the look btw. Would love to get that on my smart cap along with the topo lettering for the hood.
Thank you! It is holding up well even with some light brush dragging across the doors.

Sponsored

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
It's the call you've been waiting for! Smartcaps!

ebzFRoR.png

It's been a long time coming, but Smartcaps are finally shipping like crazy! Evo Sports and Evo Adventures have been going out the door in BIG numbers. As of right now, all backorders should be fulfilled here in the next ~1-2 weeks.

We've been told one of our huge stocking orders is set to arrive this week. So if you've been wanting a Smartcap, all models are finally available! Sports available. Adventures available. Commercials available. And if you're local to our HQ in Brockton, MA, we offer pickup which will help save some money on shipping costs.

PHONE ---->>>> 888-466-8991
INTERWEBS ---->>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Inspector1825

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon, 2021 JT Mojave
Had the pleasure of meeting Jeff and some of the Offroad Alliance staff today when I picked up my EVO Sport In Brockton.

They were working nonstop packing up RSI tops for shipment the whole time I was there.

Great people to do business with.

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
Evo Sports and Evo Adventures continue to arrive and go right back out the door. If you've been wanting a Smartcap, all models are finally available! Sports available. Adventures available. Commercials available. And if you're local to our HQ in Brockton, MA, we offer pickup which will help save some money on shipping costs.

INTERWEBS ---->>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Picture taken today!

o1pGFHb.jpg

GtownTX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Power Wagon, Durango RT, Commander
Occupation
Tech
This is great to hear! Will the order status page, for previous orders, reflect fulfillment in real time? I'm watching my order and eagerly awaiting it to change to shipped :)

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
This is great to hear! Will the order status page, for previous orders, reflect fulfillment in real time? I'm watching my order and eagerly awaiting it to change to shipped :)
Shipped! Tracking emailed over.

Sponsored

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
Another Monday, another YUGE batch of Smartcaps going out the door. We are getting these in and getting them back out as fast as possible.

Sport Caps - in stock!
Adventure Caps - in stock!
Commercial Caps - in stock!

Local or local-ish to our HQ in Brockton, MA headquarters? We offer free pickup which will help save some money on shipping costs.

INTERWEBS ---->>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Picture taken today!

bqYzNxP.jpg

MarkusAurelius

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Rubicon JT
Occupation
Police
I'm pretty happy so far.
the big bummer for most people is that they will cover the latches meaning you have to take the boards off to open the side doors. Not much of a hassle for me.

also note that the struts are not strong enough to lift the weight of the mount + boards, they carry the mount no problem though. And well struts can always be upgraded.

Might be a way to mount them higher up to possibly clear the latches... there are plenty of mounting holes, but it looked a little weird.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap bqYzNxP

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap bqYzNxP
I have everything for the same setup but am stumped at the mounting hardware and holes. Did you drill through both layers of metal and mount to them? it seems almost like it would sandwich the pieces of steel together.

zy1337

First Name
Zy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
I have everything for the same setup but am stumped at the mounting hardware and holes. Did you drill through both layers of metal and mount to them? it seems almost like it would sandwich the pieces of steel together.
Yes. Went through both layers and used rubberized seal nuts to bolt them down. It’s been working great. i still the board on the driver side. I mounted axe and shower on the passenger side using the same principle and hardware.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_5913
Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_6208

nycbhoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. Hoping someone can give me some advice here... Own a Mojave and currently have a Bak revolver tonneau cover on it which has been great. Have some rhino rack vortex bars attached to the t slot. My friend just traded in his gladiator and had a RSI Smartcap on it which he removed. I have the opportunity to take it but not sure how easy (or hard) it would be to install that on my Mojave.

Assume I would need to remove the revolver tonneau cover along with the t-slot system? And then is it just a case of dropping the smartcap onto the bed and clamping it down? Or would I need to install any rubber pads / gaskets etc or a trail rail system on my bed rails before the cap goes on?

Any advice appreciated!!!

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Law/Public Safety & Veteran
Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. Hoping someone can give me some advice here... Own a Mojave and currently have a Bak revolver tonneau cover on it which has been great. Have some rhino rack vortex bars attached to the t slot. My friend just traded in his gladiator and had a RSI Smartcap on it which he removed. I have the opportunity to take it but not sure how easy (or hard) it would be to install that on my Mojave.

Assume I would need to remove the revolver tonneau cover along with the t-slot system? And then is it just a case of dropping the smartcap onto the bed and clamping it down? Or would I need to install any rubber pads / gaskets etc or a trail rail system on my bed rails before the cap goes on?

Any advice appreciated!!!
I'd like to allow someone else with the T-slot system to chime in. However, as for the RSI Smartcap installation, it was pretty straightforward and not that difficult as long as you have plenty of hands to help.

Once you put the RSI on, guarantee you’ll love it! It’s extremely useful, and looks sharp! It took me a week or two to get used to, and I don’t regret it one bit!

I've included a couple of pics and some advice I wish I would have known to help explain.

I would assume that you would probably need a new gasket to put under the cap to seal it, to be on the safe side.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_1945

The most challenging part (from my experience with the 115, AZ heat) was trying to get this corner of the cap and the gasket to stick. You will see that I tried my best to get this aligned, and for some reason, it was just a pain in the butt. Just take your time.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_1946

This is all preference, but some individuals install their Smartcaps like this, or put it back towards the rear seats a little bit more, but then you will notice that there is an angle that seeps into the gasket. We just preferred the edge since the water ran off smoothly, and no leaks.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_1947

I used to have the Mopar Roll Tri-Fold Cover and had the bed rails installed, where I removed that rail system. It was not your regular rail system that you could attach the Smartcap too, it was something different.

Depending on if you decide to clamp the smartcap down, you will have rubber gaskets to prevent damage from scratching the metal. I wanted to add some reassurance, so I went to Harbor Freight and purchased these 3in clamps and some weather stripping to help clamp it down a lil' extra.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_1948
Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_1949
Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_1950

Hope this can help a little bit!

- Xavi
Sponsored

Last edited: