Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Just a heads up.. these came out last week. Put some on order and should be here in a month or less is what I’m told..
Thanks for the heads up. I know what’s on the Christmas list.
Sponsored

jeep1

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 JLURX
Following up to this thread... I just had my Gladiator over at @Northridge4x4 to get it regeared and they swapped out the sliders for the new steel LOD Destroyers. They also did a short video for their YouTube channel which shows the underside scraps and bashing from the Rubicon. Turns out I also destroyed the steering stabilizer so that got swapped out too.

New sliders used the same mounting brackets so it was a super easy swap.

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Trail Brief Review and Battle Scar Reports IMG_0336

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Following up to this thread... I just had my Gladiator over at @Northridge4x4 to get it regeared and they swapped out the sliders for the new steel LOD Destroyers. They also did a short video for their YouTube channel which shows the underside scraps and bashing from the Rubicon. Turns out I also destroyed the steering stabilizer so that got swapped out too.

That was the best trip. Glad to have met you and your wife. Hopefully we’ll cross paths again.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Trail Brief Review and Battle Scar Reports 48E3589C-FA35-4F19-B06F-3BE4502646C9

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Great job man! Looks like a lot of fun. I think you will find Holy Cross pretty easy in comparison. It's a fun and scenic trail with enough difficult obstacles to make you feel like you accomplished something. It's not the Rubicon though from what I have seen. Will hopefully find out one day!

The Gladiator wheelbase was an advantage in many parts of Holy Cross, btw.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Great job man! Looks like a lot of fun. I think you will find Holy Cross pretty easy in comparison. It's a fun and scenic trail with enough difficult obstacles to make you feel like you accomplished something. It's not the Rubicon though from what I have seen. Will hopefully find out one day!

The Gladiator wheelbase was an advantage in many parts of Holy Cross, btw.
You’ve done holy cross? Impressive. It’s on my list for this summer. Did you make it up Cleveland rock?

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
You’ve done holy cross? Impressive. It’s on my list for this summer. Did you make it up Cleveland rock?
Didn't try Cleveland rock. We went on our own but ran into a good group to tag along with. They didn't head to Cleveland. Not sure I would have tried it anyway!

I did capture some video if you are interested.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't try Cleveland rock. We went on our own but ran into a good group to tag along with. They didn't head to Cleveland. Not sure I would have tried it anyway!

I think I’ve watched your you tube video. I may have googled gladiator on holy cross, a few times…I’m less than an hour away I’d estimate, so it’s egging me on.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I think I’ve watched your you tube video. I may have googled gladiator on holy cross, a few times…I’m less than an hour away I’d estimate, so it’s egging me on.
I just saw the title of the video. I’ve definitely watched it. Great video.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Come west and we can tackle it together. You can be the voice of reason. I sometimes need one of those.

Sponsored

Rob Burgundy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon eco diesel
Occupation
Telecommunications
I enjoyed reading this thread and seeing your pics. We have similar mods I’m glad to hear the NV goodies are bombproof. I have their aluminum bumpers I need to install and diff sliders on order. Was curious how much abuse the aluminum belly skids could actually take and I’m impressed with your pics. I think those skids with the UHMW is the way to go. Buy once cry once!

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I enjoyed reading this thread and seeing your pics. We have similar mods I’m glad to hear the NV goodies are bombproof. I have their aluminum bumpers I need to install and diff sliders on order. Was curious how much abuse the aluminum belly skids could actually take and I’m impressed with your pics. I think those skids with the UHMW is the way to go. Buy once cry once!
No question. After that trip a friend was driving mine on top of the world in Moab. A rear tire slipped off its rock and the belly slammed down. You should have seen his face. It did nothing. Nothing. That belly system is amazing.

I’m jealous of the bumpers. Please send pictures when they’re on. I’d love to shed some steel weight in the front.
Sponsored