First Name
Jessie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Hey I am new to the jeep world. Been running diesel trucks most of my life. I have a 2022 jeep gladiator willys. It has manual transmission. I am wondering what needs to be done to run 37's? I'll regear it to 5.13s. I'm wondering about dragging tracbar tie.rod ends? I have the mopar 2" lift as well. Thanks in advance for the info!
Sponsored

Mr.volleyball13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiaor
Hey I am new to the jeep world. Been running diesel trucks most of my life. I have a 2022 jeep gladiator willys. It has manual transmission. I am wondering what needs to be done to run 37's? I'll regear it to 5.13s. I'm wondering about dragging tracbar tie.rod ends? I have the mopar 2" lift as well. Thanks in advance for the info!
I am also wondering the same thing for 37's. How are you finding your manual transmission?

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Yes, go 5:13s. I went with 5:13 Dana Spicer -- very little metal powder on the magnet during break in with my 37s in my JTR with manual transmission. It is fantastic on the acceleration, great on the hwy, and gives you a lower granny gear so you do not have to clutch as much in the rocks. I love them and I have the 4:1 Rubicon transfer case, so, in the Willys with the higher geared transfer case, you will appreciate the 5:13s in the rocks. Check out my build thread link in my signature on the left.

PS. To avoid rubbing, you will need new wheels with with 4.75" offset of so, ie. 17x8.5 | 5x5 | 0/4.75"
Sponsored