Sponsored

San Diego Livin = Anywhere else buyin...

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I appreciate the info. I worked with Renate but after all was said and done ( and I got the Vehicle Theft Recover Fee removed) There was only about a $400 dollar difference compared to Robert's deal. That just wasn't enough to justify the 5 hour drive for me. I haven't pulled the trigger yet and she said she would update me if she could do anything further. I highly recommend her if you live close or don't mind the drive!
Certainly if you can support your local dealer, I am all for it.

TRAILGP

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Retail Marketing
Not sure how far along you are with your order. I spent the last two weeks shopping every dealer from Bakersfield down to San Diego. Everyone wanted above sticker. I redirected my search to central and northern California. I found an amazing deal at Clovis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. MSRP was 61K. Dealer mark down was over 8K and my purchase included an additional 3K of rebates. I dealt with the internet department. There were no surprises when I got there. They were upfront about dealer installed items and stuck to their pricing when I arrived. Took me longer to get there than to complete the transaction. If you contact them ask for Curt or Nate.
Sponsored