First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Occupation
Sales
I’ve a Sarge Green Mojave on order, hopefully I’ll have her by end of month and can post up some pics! Super excited to get it! Me and the Mrs have loved the color since we first saw it.
Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Thank you for uploading this picture. I ordered my BedRug last week and this gives me a good idea of what it will look like. I'm going to be installing a Softopper over this as well. Any issues with the install? How was cutting out for the bed lights?
Install is easy. Fitment is about 98-99%. On the backside of the material are cut lines for the lights, tiedown loops, and outlet if you have that installed. Very easy to do with a fresh blade in a utility knife. I laid this out in my bathroom with the overhead heater on for a couple of hours to make it much easier to work with. It was too cool outside with the breeze to work with it, but the sun was out which helped warm up my bed surface above the minimum 68°F they suggest for optimal adhesion. So if you're not in a warmer client you'll have to get creative and time your install perfectly.

I have a Bestop Supertop on order, so we'll have similar setups one of these months when my order ships. I went with the twill material to match my premium soft top.

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Andrew, It looks like you mounted the 35's to the original wheels, is that what you had done?

I feel like I have to add at least an inch to the width of the wheel to put on 35s.
As previously mentioned, you can run a 12.5 wide on a 7.5” wheel. The tire will just crown more and have more wear on the center tread blocks

I’ve got a good reference picture, same tire but on different width wheels. 10”, 9” and the stock 7.5”
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club F357DE21-3292-45BF-9749-72FE8AA9C739

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Quick before and after. Day before I got it from the dealer, swapped my JL wheels on and now
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club ECAF4054-B447-4ACF-A017-5EA387E7ABB0

Didn’t want to wait for RK rear springs and the mopar lift springs are dirt cheap so added them with the 3/4” day start spacer to regain my rake. Even with the weight of the warn 8274 the 3.5” rock krawler JL coils sat slightly nose high

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
As previously mentioned, you can run a 12.5 wide on a 7.5” wheel. The tire will just crown more and have more wear on the center tread blocks

I’ve got a good reference picture, same tire but on different width wheels. 10”, 9” and the stock 7.5”
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club ECAF4054-B447-4ACF-A017-5EA387E7ABB0
Thanks so much what a perfect way of showing the differences for all of us. It's a total shock to me that the wider wheels seem to make the tire taller---is it just an optical illusion? I would have thought a narrower wheel would have a taller same tire. Is the 10 actually taller than the 9 which is taller than the 7.5?

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
Thanks so much what a perfect way of showing the differences for all of us. It's a total shock to me that the wider wheels seem to make the tire taller---is it just an optical illusion? I would have thought a narrower wheel would have a taller same tire. Is the 10 actually taller than the 9 which is taller than the 7.5?
Might just be the way you are looking at it, but the 10” is shorter than the 7.5
The 10” on the left compared to the table behind us lower than the top while the 7.5” is almost in the middle of the tops edge

Out of the 3 of us running these all dropping to about the same psi wheeling, 8-10psi, my buddy with the 10” is the only one to blow a bead. Low psi, the tire couldn’t hold on to the bead of the wide while crawling over a rock

Sponsored

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Is it me or does the Sarge Green look different in almos every picture? I will admit I am a little color blind and mine looks brown most of the time but it does seem to color shift in different lighting.

49Gramps

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired Fire & EMS Dispatcher
I notice it too! The "color temperature" affects some colors more than others, such as Sarge Green and also Gater.

IRQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 95 YJ
Is it me or does the Sarge Green look different in almos every picture? I will admit I am a little color blind and mine looks brown most of the time but it does seem to color shift in different lighting.
The lighting and environment effects the color temperature a lot, though I quite enjoy it.