First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music
I've been waiting on the Mopar version for a few weeks now. May pick up one of these for my 8.4.....
Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Mopar one on mine and it's been great. It costs $20, but you also get 2 of them, so I have another if for some reason I need to replace it.

Joe Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
the iPad 8.4 screen also works, that's what i got it was cheaper up here than the "Gladiator" version.

Gzus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
My 8.4" radio is getting replaced tomorrow due to delamination issues. I asked the dealer to install the Mopar screen protector as part of the replacement, but he said, "They actually recommend not having screen protectors on them. Eventually they cause what they call ghosting. The radio may change channels or screens on its own randomly."
I've never heard of that before issue before. Have any of you experienced any issues since you installed the screen protector?

THE SANDALORIAN

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My 8.4" radio is getting replaced tomorrow due to delamination issues. I asked the dealer to install the Mopar screen protector as part of the replacement, but he said, "They actually recommend not having screen protectors on them. Eventually they cause what they call ghosting. The radio may change channels or screens on its own randomly."
I've never heard of that before issue before. Have any of you experienced any issues since you installed the screen protector?
No issue with mine. Tempered glass, looks great, fits well, less fingerprints, and best of all, protects the screen from gnarly dust and sand scratches. With the cost of head units these days, $10 is a fantastic way to protect your investment.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Had the tempered glass screen protector on mine since August 2020. Still looks brand new and have had zero issues with it.
Sponsored