Sponsored

Seat Jackers = best mod yet! For big guys!

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
I installed a set of Seat Jackers on my drivers seat......for anyone over 6‘ or so and wanting some thigh support these are GREAT! I’m 6’2-6’3 (depending on which convenience store I’m leaving...Ron White Joke) and really need some thigh support. The mod actually gives you a little more leg room (length) Due to the geometry. Great add on!
https://desertdoesit.com/collection...p-wrangle-jl-and-gladiator-front-seat-jackers
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
hadnt seen that.. but about to order. Way overpriced for what it is.. But that is a pain point of mine.

OP
OP
DaleG

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
what's going on here? I don't get it. I am 6-2 and have zero issues with seating position. What am I spending $70 on for a metal block?
Soooo, everyone is supposed to be comfortable in the same seating position as you? Ehhh, It doesn’t work that way...

OP
OP
DaleG

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
hadnt seen that.. but about to order. Way overpriced for what it is.. But that is a pain point of mine.
I wasn’t thrilled with the price either, but the quality of the product and production, and final result are well worth it. They are manufactured very well and do the job well.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
what's going on here? I don't get it. I am 6-2 and have zero issues with seating position. What am I spending $70 on for a metal block?
Plus I'm not super keen on adding things between parts that are very responsible for how bad of a time I might have in an accident. Maybe if was a connected piece or something but two individual spacers just adds leverage on the seat bolt weld nut.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered tuesday night & received today. Took me all of 15 minutes to install. Initial but test is that these are a big improvement.

I am 6'3" & before I had the seat all the way back. It was definitely not so after readjusting with these. My biggest complaint was that I felt like I was sliding forward out of my seat before.

JTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Did you notice a difference in this ?

When I sit with the seat fully "down" and positioned comfortably for my frame ( 6'3"-6'4" (my local convenience stores)) I have a difficult time seeing the top "row" of information that's selectable from the settings chooser. I'd really like to be able to glance at whatever I choose to put into those upper 3 info areas but I need to dip my head just a bit.

Just curious if any of these seat adjustments have helped anyone with this same vertical challenge on the display ....

Appreciate it !

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you notice a difference in this ?

When I sit with the seat fully "down" and positioned comfortably for my frame ( 6'3"-6'4" (my local convenience stores)) I have a difficult time seeing the top "row" of information that's selectable from the settings chooser. I'd really like to be able to glance at whatever I choose to put into those upper 3 info areas but I need to dip my head just a bit.

Just curious if any of these seat adjustments have helped anyone with this same vertical challenge on the display ....

Appreciate it !
So these dont really adjust how high your head is. They adjust how high your knees are. Bringing your knees up shortens your legs if you were leaving your legs flat on the seat before vs after.

Now I have no idea about the convenience store thing. We old school where I am at & I have to get out & walk in the store.

Sponsored

JTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
So these dont really adjust how high your head is. They adjust how high your knees are. Bringing your knees up shortens your legs if you were leaving your legs flat on the seat before vs after.

Now I have no idea about the convenience store thing. We old school where I am at & I have to get out & walk in the store.

I appreciate that info. Has anyone had a similar issue with simply sitting too high (even fully "lowered") to see that top row of info ? It's more of how low the seat base will go versus the total height to my eyeballs I suppose ...

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
yeah. Im getting these. Rocking a seat back like that makes me orders of magnitude more comfortable. Grade 12.9 with green lock-tite isnt going anywhere in a crash.

thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
DaleG

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Plus I'm not super keen on adding things between parts that are very responsible for how bad of a time I might have in an accident. Maybe if was a connected piece or something but two individual spacers just adds leverage on the seat bolt weld nut.
These are very well designed and thought out. I’ve spent a good part of my 58 plus years Driving competitively (off road buggies and 200 Plus mph Door cars and dragsters......I have no issue depending on these To hold the seat mounted.... especially in a vehicle with a simple 3 point belt system.
Sponsored