SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Picked mine up yesterday. Hauled the trailer down, loaded and drove back. Unloaded at home and have only put about 10 miles on so far. I did put in my bed mat, tail lights and Tazer this morning. Will be adding the rest of the factory LED lights soon and then a hard retractable tonneau cover. Bedliner at some point since I couldn't order it with the diesel.

20220522_105534.jpg

20220522_105227.jpg

20220522_102631.jpg

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Anyone done any mods on theirs yet? I am just doing small things for now. I think I might ride like it is now for the first year and then think about a 2.5" lift/wheels. Roll-n-lock tonneau cover, tint, LED lights, power steps, gears and a tune.

Last edited:

calebowen

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Anyone done any mods on theirs yet? I am just doing small things for now. I think I might ride like it is now for the first year and then think about a 2.5" lift/wheels. Roll-n-lock tonneau cover, tint, LED lights, power steps gears and tune.
I replaced the halogen headlights and fender lights. Used the DV8 LEDs and Morimoto smoked turn signals. And threw on my aftermarket wheels from my JLUR with some new 35x11.5 Toyo ATIIIs. Just waiting on my Oracle flush mount tail lights now.

IMG_5160 (1).JPG

Reactions: RS3

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I replaced the halogen headlights and fender lights. Used the DV8 LEDs and Morimoto smoked turn signals. And threw on my aftermarket wheels from my JLUR with some new 35x11.5 Toyo ATIIIs. Just waiting on my Oracle flush mount tail lights now.

Jeep Gladiator SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club IMG_5160 (1).JPG
Any pics with just the front parking lights on without the drl's? How are the new headlights and turn signals?
I have just been thinking of buying OEM lights for the front. I have the Oracle flush mounts which broke in the first two hundred miles. I have to access the drivers side light but I think they are going to send me a new set to replace.

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Anyone done any mods on theirs yet? I am just doing small things for now. I think I might ride like it is now for the first year and then think about a 2.5" lift/wheels. Roll-n-lock tonneau cover, tint, LED lights, power steps gears and tune.
when it comes to adding those items, whenever you are ready reach out and Ill get you some great pricing

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
Here's my zenith silver Willys. I had the option between this one and a white one with a hardtop but I was really wanting to buy a gladiator with the soft top so this was my choice. The only thing I've done so far was a Truxedo Prox15 tonneau cover and some amazon doors-off mirrors. I'm in the market of replacing my halogen lights with LEDs and possibly a leveling kit.
Jeep Gladiator SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club image3 (4)

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Picked mine up yesterday. Hauled the trailer down, loaded and drove back. Unloaded at home and have only put about 10 miles on so far. I did put in my bed mat, tail lights and Tazer this morning. Will be adding the rest of the factory LED lights soon and then a hard retractable tonneau cover. Bedliner at some point since I couldn't order it with the diesel.

Great looking Mojave! My first choice was Silver Zynith. My dealer stated that the wait would be longer due to limited availability (mid-Feb) so ordered mine in Bright White which was my second choice. Took 35 days from the day I ordered it to the day I drove it home.

I hope that you have good luck with those Oracle tail lights.

Enjoy that beauty. I love my JTM!

calebowen

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Any pics with just the front parking lights on without the drl's? How are the new headlights and turn signals?
I have just been thinking of buying OEM lights for the front. I have the Oracle flush mounts which broke in the first two hundred miles. I have to access the drivers side light but I think they are going to send me a new set to replace.
If the parking lights (side markers) are on, the DRLs are on as well. Very happy with the both lights, I haven't had any issues with them and I like the option to leave that halo off for the headlights. They have a super sharp cut off. In reading about these headlights, it seems like most people have problems when they wire up the halos, so I'm hoping to avoid any of those headaches.

I've heard about several issues with the Oracle flush mount tail lights and even cancelled my order on those. I picked up some black out bug eyes on Extreme Terrain and popped those on this weekend as well. I think the Oracle flush mounts look better, but these will do for now.

IMG_5419.JPG

IMG_5397.JPG

Sponsored

mack54

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRd
Occupation
engineer
Ordered a silver zynith a few weeks ago - was split between SZ and granite crystal, but in Southern California it seems like half of the JTs/JLs I see are GCM so I was pretty set on getting something slightly more unique. Every GCM I've seen since then has made me glad I chose SZ :LOL: I've read through this thread, but I'm a bit curious about a few things:

Is there any rhyme or reason to the gray dash panels vs. red dash panels on the Rubicon? I saw that it might be based on the seat color selection, but it seems a bit more random than that.

How long did people have to wait to get their JTs after ordering? I have a friend who ordered hydro blue about the same time I ordered mine, and he's already got a scheduled date while I'm still waiting.

OP
OP
phranican

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
If the parking lights (side markers) are on, the DRLs are on as well. Very happy with the both lights, I haven't had any issues with them and I like the option to leave that halo off for the headlights. They have a super sharp cut off. In reading about these headlights, it seems like most people have problems when they wire up the halos, so I'm hoping to avoid any of those headaches.

I've heard about several issues with the Oracle flush mount tail lights and even cancelled my order on those. I picked up some black out bug eyes on Extreme Terrain and popped those on this weekend as well. I think the Oracle flush mounts look better, but these will do for now.

Jeep Gladiator SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club IMG_5397.JPG

Jeep Gladiator SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club IMG_5397.JPG
Like your ZS Mojave! fwiw I installed the oracle flush mounts on my JTR Led a year ago now, zero issues. Required a programmer tho.