First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Court System
I built a 2020 Gladiator Overland with the soft top. One side seems to unclamp while driving at highway speeds. Anyone else out there experiencing similar problems?
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I built a 2020 Gladiator Overland with the soft top. One side seems to unclamp while driving at highway speeds. Anyone else out there experiencing similar problems?
Has this been resolved, Markcaruso? If not, send us a private message and include some more details so we can assist! Thanks!

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

Markcaruso

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Court System
Has this been resolved, Markcaruso? If not, send us a private message and include some more details so we can assist! Thanks!

Kate
Jeep Cares
Not yet. The tech at my Jeep dealer said tye clamps seemed loose so they were going to order me some new ones and hopefully install on 2/12. Mark Caruso

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
there was another thread on this and one possible solution was to adjust the clamps.. evidently they can be adjusted...

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Not yet. The tech at my Jeep dealer said tye clamps seemed loose so they were going to order me some new ones and hopefully install on 2/12. Mark Caruso
Oh good! If you would like any help while working with the dealer, please let us know.

Kate
Jeep Cares

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Is anyone aware of how to adjust the soft top clamps? As I prepare for top off season, mine seem a bit easy to unclamp...
Sponsored