morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered one, and hopefully it arrives before our trip to Maine!
How long did it take from order to delivery? I'll be placing an order tomorrow morning and I'm curious how fast the turnaround is.

Other Softopper owners, still happy with your purchase? I think I'll be throwing some tint on my rear window to detract others from looking inside the bed.
Sponsored

alwhite

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
How long did it take from order to delivery? I'll be placing an order tomorrow morning and I'm curious how fast the turnaround is.

Other Softopper owners, still happy with your purchase? I think I'll be throwing some tint on my rear window to detract others from looking inside the bed.
Had mine for a year and still love it. You can purchase a tinted rear window from the factory. Only thing I'm considering changing is getting the cab facing window kit.

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Had mine for a year and still love it. You can purchase a tinted rear window from the factory. Only thing I'm considering changing is getting the cab facing window kit.
I think I'm just going to do a DIY advance auto tint job on the back supplied window, and if I buy another window, it will be the screen one. What are you planning on changing with the cab window kit? I haven't seen anything about front window options. Placed my order and they're hoping to get it here by Friday

alwhite

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
I think I'm just going to do a DIY advance auto tint job on the back supplied window, and if I buy another window, it will be the screen one. What are you planning on changing with the cab window kit? I haven't seen anything about front window options. Placed my order and they're hoping to get it here by Friday
apparently theres a kit to access the bed from the cab window. I have a feeling its just a template used to cut a hole, which im not sure would preserve the water tightness

Sponsored

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed. I love mine. I've got a setup that I"m testing this week with the kiddos on an overnight trip where me and the 3 little ones will sleep in the bed under the softopper. Found some great lights at REI to hang inside for a neat setup. Heres a snapshot next to my other baby I just sold because I wasn't getting enough seat time and felt guilty about making it a garage queen after all the maintenance I did on it.
Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming tempImagez3x48

Sponsored

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
Same, we've had to postpone trips because of a rack we've been waiting on to be released so I ended up going with the Softopper and Datin bed rack combo. I have a RTT that me and the wife will sleep in and put the kids in the bed. I opted for the bed tent extension.
Here it is test fitted.
Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming tempImage2vBcBt

Deleted member 30519

How do these things hold up in the snow If you leave them on?

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
The top is made of high quality vinyl, just like a soft top on a Jeep. Company is based out of Colorado so snow shouldn't be an issue.
I'm in Texas so I wouldn't know about snow. Lol
How do these things hold up in the snow If you leave them on?

Deleted member 30519

The top is made of high quality vinyl, just like a soft top on a Jeep. Company is based out of Colorado so snow shouldn't be an issue.
I'm in Texas so I wouldn't know about snow. Lol
Thanks !

CJtoJTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Same, we've had to postpone trips because of a rack we've been waiting on to be released so I ended up going with the Softopper and Datin bed rack combo. I have a RTT that me and the wife will sleep in and put the kids in the bed. I opted for the bed tent extension.
Here it is test fitted.
Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming tempImage2vBcBt
How have you liked the tent add on for the softopper? I’m debating on getting one now.
Sponsored