Sponsored

Someone in a baby bronco sport gave me the jeep wave...WTH!

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
They probably came from a Jeep. Those Broncos look awesome in pictures and from a distance but up close in person they are more like if Kia made a Bronco. Kia from 10 years ago, new Kias are much better quality than the new Broncos look in person.
Sponsored

Kilroy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mat tow sport
let's not expand the waving further..ha, I get tired enough waving to all the Jeeps around me lol, one day it had to be close to thirty!

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
o and i get waves from jeeps all the time in my fj40... but i normally wave back or give the nod....i use to own a jeep before, and now im playing the waiting game for the JTRD so.

Sponsored

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Being friendly, wave back, I waved at a early Land Cruiser the other day, why cause we had one in the late 70's/80's, went through anything,

people in Orlando rarely wave, I wave. don't care if you don't wave back, I think around here its just a vehicle, thinking 60/40, 60% drive them, then get rid of it, 40% actually use them, top off, getting dirty etc, etc,

Like me, I'm thinking about selling my 88 GT vert to fund a CJ7 v8 project...........

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Somebody passing by honked the horn at me when I was wearing my Cowboy hat in my yard. Residential side street, and no, I don't live in Texas.

Why would anyone take this as anything but "I like it".

Hummmmmmm, come to think of it, was it a Jeep-Rubicon passing by??? LOL!

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I gave a thumbs up and wave to a Gen 1 Bronco while in my Gladiator. Wondered after the fact if he thought I didn't know better and thought he was driving a Jeep. LOL

Deleted member 30519

Better than them giving you the finger I guess. The "old school" off road vehicles are growing in popularity again so the JK solo era is over. I know its supposed be a jeep thing but some people like to wave if they can relate. Now all we need is the WV scout to join the party.

Sponsored

flsupraguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Being friendly, wave back, I waved at a early Land Cruiser the other day, why cause we had one in the late 70's/80's, went through anything,

people in Orlando rarely wave, I wave. don't care if you don't wave back, I think around here its just a vehicle, thinking 60/40, 60% drive them, then get rid of it, 40% actually use them, top off, getting dirty etc, etc,

Like me, I'm thinking about selling my 88 GT vert to fund a CJ7 v8 project...........
I'm all for being friendly but its comical to think you are in some special group where millions of the same vehicle were made. Its like Camry owners starting a salute or something.....

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Cracks me up! I can’t tell you how many times I get the wave by non jeeps and the only thing that goes through my mind it that they forgot what vehicle they were driving that day! Lol:LOL::CWL:

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
I'm all for being friendly but its comical to think you are in some special group where millions of the same vehicle were made. Its like Camry owners starting a salute or something.....
OK, I understand, but there's specialty vehicles and then there's belly button vehicles, all the other vehicles on the roads today,

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
And billions are in the world. So yeah, it is a special group. Always has been.

If you think it is anything similar to Camry owners, then you likely don't get the Jeep thing.

flsupraguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
And billions are in the world. So yeah, it is a special group. Always has been.

If you think it is anything similar to Camry owners, then you likely don't get the Jeep thing.
Whatever makes you feel special ;)
Sponsored