OP
OP
JoshT

JoshT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland, Chevy Colorado
Just picked my Pumkn Overland JT. I'm in Fort Mill just 1 mile over the board south of Charlotte. Ready for Modding!
When we get past this Covid thing, I'll probably be up that way a good bit. Looking forward to seeing that thing on the road.
Sponsored

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
If you see me around Greenville, feel free to say hello! Few buddies with built Gladiators too rolling around on 37s. You'll recognize me as I'm too cheap to replace the perfectly good 33s until they're gone. :)

jeep_flex1.jpg

Fight On

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Hellcat Challenger, 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
Logistics
If you see me around Greenville, feel free to say hello! Few buddies with built Gladiators too rolling around on 37s. You'll recognize me as I'm too cheap to replace the perfectly good 33s until they're gone. :)

Jeep Gladiator South Carolina JTs jeep_flex1
Looks like a fun trail. Where is this? Looking to do some trails this weekend.

Sponsored

Tirahn

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Hi! We are in Bluffton, close to GA border. Just bought our Billit Silver JT Sport S 4 days ago. Excited to upgrade! We previously had a 2010 JK which broke my heart to sell a few years back. We were part of a Jeep club in TN and did rides a few times a month. We are planning on going to the Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge in August to look for a few things to put on to upgrade.
Glad to find others in SC with Gladiators!

Cburd61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I’m in Fountain Inn. Had a CJ-5 back in the 80’s, but this is my first Jeep in 35 years. Of all the vehicles I’ve ever had, this is my favorite. Done a few add on’s already. Waiting on a bumper, then it and the winch go on, and it’s done. Still trying to convince the wife to let me take her off road in it.......

7E2B7B3B-8978-4790-AEE4-9B861F34F0FB.jpeg

Sponsored

baronraymundo

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland, 2021 GC Limited X
NE Columbia, had mine for about a month now. Hopefully I can get it offroad ready sooner rather than later so I can take some trips on the South Carolina Adventure Route (SCAR) and Smokey Mountain 500 (SM500). Would like to one day complete the TAT.

20200629_195807.jpg

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t been to gulches in a couple of years, however, I cut trails on day 2 when the original owner owned it, and have a trail named for me there due to an endo while we were cutting new trails before park open(hunters uh oh). A stock Rubi would have a blast on 80% of it. There are things that you definitely can’t do, but it’s fun to watch buggy’s and trail rigs bash through them.

Summerville here. Don’t see a whole lot of JT’s around the Charleston area but more are popping up. Not much off-roading here either. Anyone been to Gulches? Curious how stock rubicon would handle it.

Jeep Gladiator South Carolina JTs 20200629_195807

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Driving through Cola heading to the beach Monday afternoon, I spotted someone. Red gladiator turning into rushes

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Nice! I saw a white Rubicon on the way in this morning. Gray, Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Gobi, Gator, and now White. I think the only colors I have yet to see in the wild around here now are Pumpkin and Granite. Haven't seen a Mojave yet but I'll give it some time.
Sponsored