Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler 2 DR Sport (retired), 2020 Gladiator Sport
I too got rough countrys switch bank and love it
The install was too easy not to like and at the price point blowed spod out of the water, had Spode on my last two jeeps. RC the way to go in this regard.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ezekielg1

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had some fun spending money.... Coming Soon!

D9431CF6-572C-464E-8076-C6CBEE20EC9C.jpeg

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I believe you’re right I just set an appt for tomorrow at the dealership... also have a couple of questions for them about my Mopar lift it’s seems to have settled over 1 1/2” over the weekend only have 2k miles since installed... not happy.
Say wha?!? Can you please elaborate on the lift settlement details? It's only a 2" lift, right?

OP
OP
Ezekielg1

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Say wha?!? Can you please elaborate on the lift settlement details? It's only a 2" lift, right?
YES WHEN I FIRST PUT THE LIFT I ACTUALLY KNEW IT WOULD SETTLE, FROM THE REVIEWS I RESEARCHED BOTH ONLINE AND IN PERSON, THE MEAN LIFT AT INSTALLED WAS ABOUT 2.75". WITHIN ABOUT 2K MILE MOST OF THE PERSONS I SPOKE WITH AGREED THAT THE SPRINGS "SETTLED" 1/2-3/4 INCH. GIVEN MY INITIAL MEASUREMENTS AFTER MY LIFT THAT WOULD GIVE ME A MINIMUM OF 2.25" HOWEVER MY FRONT SPRINGS, SETTLED TO 1.5 INCHES. BRINGING MY LIFT TO A TOTAL OF 1.5 INCHES UP FRONT AND 2.75 IN THE REAR MY RAKE IS NOW UNACCEPTABLY EVIDENT. VERY DISAPPOINTED, I DO NOT KNOW IF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE DEALER INSTALLED MY REAR SHOCKS UPSIDE DOWN. I DO KNOW I NOTICED THE DROP AFTER A BIT OF DEATH WOBBLE AT AROUND 40 MPH, WHICH WAS A ONE TIME OCCURRENCE IN WHICH I HAVE TRIED TO RECREATE TO NO AVAIL. SPOKE WITH THE DEALER, DROPPING THE GLADIATOR OFF TOMORROW MORNING FOR HIS INVESTIGATION.

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
A lot of people, including myself, put in a front coil spacer to help with this. Now I do not have 2k miles on mine yet, but I went with RC .75 spacer in the front and I have a difference of 1in between front and rear. Its perfect in my opinion. I can still tow or haul and it not look funny. I also have 37s.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ezekielg1

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot of people, including myself, put in a front coil spacer to help with this. Now I do not have 2k miles on mine yet, but I went with RC .75 spacer in the front and I have a difference of 1in between front and rear. Its perfect in my opinion. I can still tow or haul and it not look funny. I also have 37s.
I understand that but this is the first lift where I will need a spacer to accomplish the amount of lift the manufacturer is stating i will gain, completely unsat. For all th veterans out here please advise me if my experience is different from yours, but if a lift kit says 2" that has been the amount post settling. These numbers shouldn't be surmised they are determined after engineering, development and testing. a spacer is fine if you are going for a "look" I am going for what I paid for a Mopar PERFORMANCE part.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I understand that but this is the first lift where I will need a spacer to accomplish the amount of lift the manufacturer is stating i will gain, completely unsat. For all th veterans out here please advise me if my experience is different from yours, but if a lift kit says 2" that has been the amount post settling. These numbers shouldn't be surmised they are determined after engineering, development and testing. a spacer is fine if you are going for a "look" I am going for what I paid for a Mopar PERFORMANCE part.
I agree with your assessment. And I hope they get this squared away for you.

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Understandable, may I ask what your fender measurement is from fender to ground in the front?

OP
OP
Ezekielg1

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will tonight, got home pretty late from work. hows everyone else's builds coming??

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
I will tonight, got home pretty late from work. hows everyone else's builds coming??
Any updates on your issues or build since Feb? love your build, doing something very similar with my ecodiesel soon.

OP
OP
Ezekielg1

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moved a few hundred miles from home changed occupations built a house a few things as to why I have been unable to sit and do a write up.
But their are updates:
I’m moved on from the Mopar 2” lift after the issues I had. my dealership was honorable enough to replace the lift kit entirely after they did an incorrect install (of which I had pictures to prove). The Mechanic installed shocks upside down in the rear and installed the rear springs in front and vice Versa.
I got a new Mopar lift installed and it was great no sag same control HOWEVER, I decided to upgrade back in February. I had the Mopar lift removed with less than 3k miles, and had the RockKrawler Pro-X 3” lift installed. Its been great.
Also I purchased a few parts that were put on hold until recently:
Evo mid height bed rack-
2- 2gal rotopax gas containers mounted on rack
2- rear facing KC Hilites spotlights mounted to rack
On hand but yet to be installed:

Evo 1/4 Pounder front bumper
Evo 10s winch
Factor 55 fairlead
Factor 55 shackle mount
2- KC Hilites RZR driving lights
Sponsored