Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR

Daddycorder's Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
37s on my Max tow. Rubicon factory springs and shocks, 2.5" spacer in the front and .75" in the rear just to level the truck. Stock fenders, stock 4.10 gearing, stock JK wheels and a Tazer Mini for the shift points/speedo. The only rub I get is full lock while flexing big, no rubbing at all on the pavement.

gladiator.boat.jpg
How much wheel spacer you think you need to clear full lock? We got a tight boat launch and I need the full lock to maneuver out of it.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
worse case you may have to run a washer or two under your steering stops to stop the control arm rub on pavement, from sounds of it he's not rubbing on the pavement at all so you're fine, he's rubbing while twisted up so sounds like to me that's not control arm, that's fender issues, so you should have nothing to be worried about, but it's real easy to washer the steering stops to stop you where you need if you happen to hit on lock on pavement, i had to do 4 washers driver side, 5 passenger, but i'm running narrow axle sport s, i also had to add 12mm (1/2" wheel spacers) to make me as wide as a rubicon/max-tow to begin with. I have a tall skinny mofo, lost a little turn radius but can't have it any other way, i like that only my sidewalls poke, tread edge matches the skinny sport fender width perfectly so the truck stays clean, only way to make 37's work for me,

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
How much wheel spacer you think you need to clear full lock? We got a tight boat launch and I need the full lock to maneuver out of it.
On pavement you shouldn't rub at all. Mine only rubs fully flexed.
Sponsored