First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sting GrayRubicon
Occupation
Happiness Creator
I installed 37's yesterday before receiving the 3.5" lift. Was totally ready to do some modifications but in the end it didn't need much. I removed the panel that goes just below the front indicator lights (actually like the look better now) and trimmed the front splash guards on each side about 1.5". I wanted to show and let people know that the Jeep rides and drives great without the lift. No rubbing with regular driving and very minor rubbing when I took it on the trail. It would only graze the fenders slightly when I pushed it. It'll sit much better once the lift goes on next week.

The wheels I'm running are Fuel Beast 17x10 -18
The tires are Dynapro M/T 37x12.5
Stock height Gladiator Sport

ftghfstgj.jpg

sdgsbhds.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

fdsgfsdg.jpg

dfghdzff.jpg

gfhhd.jpg

rymsns.jpg
Do you have the part number for the step ?!!! I know elis Mopar but I don’t found it
Sponsored

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Rewrapped the Gladiator last week in Titanium Chrome. Once it takes a beating I'll install matte paint protection film over top to hide all the scratches and give the finish a new frozen look

IMG_20190814_160125_757.jpg

IMG_20190814_161134_651.jpg

IMG_20190815_221337_557.jpg

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Rewrapped the Gladiator last week in Titanium Chrome. Once it takes a beating I'll install matte paint protection film over top to hide all the scratches and give the finish a new frozen look

IMG_20190814_160125_757.jpg

IMG_20190814_161134_651.jpg

IMG_20190815_221337_557.jpg
Your latest wrap modification really took your JT to a new level!

Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Love everything about this rig! The black wrap is gorgeous.

What would it cost to wrap just the hardtop?

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Installed Rubicon fenders with led lights

20191017_184719.jpg
Man that's a awesome looking Gladiator. I want to add the Rubicon fenders to my Max Tow because it has wider axles and adding aftermarket rims really push the tires way out. Could you please tell me how much more coverage outward of the tires did you get when the fenders were added.. Also did the rear fenders also give you 2 more inches of height like the front.

My Jeep likes my money

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Man that's a awesome looking Gladiator. I want to add the Rubicon fenders to my Max Tow because it has wider axles and adding aftermarket rims really push the tires way out. Could you please tell me how much more coverage outward of the tires did you get when the fenders were added.. Also did the rear fenders also give you 2 more inches of height like the front.

My Jeep likes my money
The front and rear have 2" more tire clearance but I didn't notice any extra tire coverage. The flares don't appear to be any wider than what we originally had / have

Sponsored

cmbezln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
The front and rear have 2" more tire clearance but I didn't notice any extra tire coverage. The flares don't appear to be any wider than what we originally had / have
CK Wraps: Have you ever tried to wrap the plastic/rubber fender flares like the ones on the sport? Is it even possible?

I'm not too concerned with the finish, I am more concerned with how well it will stick

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
CK Wraps: Have you ever tried to wrap the plastic/rubber fender flares like the ones on the sport? Is it even possible?

I'm not too concerned with the finish, I am more concerned with how well it will stick
I did wrap my own textured plastic flares, the film adheres but not as well as a smoother surface

cmbezln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
I did wrap my own textured plastic flares, the film adheres but not as well as a smoother surface
Did it come loose after a while or something? Thanks for the heads up

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
Even crazier that you give a crap. Sounds more like an envy thing, but you will get over it. Owned Corvettes forever and it never matter who did what and how they used it; almost every owner was polite with each other and the guys with $100,000 in theirs' wouldn't be worried or bitching about the guy with $50 in his corvette was doing with it....in vice-versa. But holy hell, the Jeep community is full of self serving snobs that have more negative crap to say about everyone elses' rides and/or intentions. If this guy wants to lift it and do moderate trails...kudos to him. If he wants to lift it and never take it off road....kudos to him. I guess under the same terms....if he wants to lift it, and you want to sound like a 6 year old jealous douch-bag....kudos to you....but I guess the snobby attitude explains all we need to know,
LOL Well said. I think most the guys on here, know every single thing about their jeep, but rarely use them. Its not just on here. Everyone is so negative, and jealous now days. The man obviously has enough money, to not care what vehicle model he got, and is using it for his business. Who cares what he does. Also his Gladiator looks really good, and he is providing a service to the community by letting us all know information about 37's on the max tow. Which very few people have done so far. Angry people dissuade others from providing information few would. But its easy to do all this behind a key boa
Thank you, also installed the Rubicon front fenders. Waiting for the led lights and rear fenders to come in.

20190920_110805.jpg

20190921_124503.jpg
Where did you get the rubicon fenders? Do you happen to have a parts number on them?

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel and 2021 Wrangler 4xe
If it has the Max Tow Package it will have the Dana front & rear axles & you can only get it in an automatic trans because I wanted a manual & it can’t be ordered with the Max Tow. I had to order mine last week & I’m waiting for it to get build, can’t wait! So I should be able to run 35”s with no lift? It already looks like it’s been leveled? Thanks
It does NOT have the sport tow, the order sheet shows the regular TOW not the MAX tow. The front marker lights do not have the spot for the DRL's and the fender flares do not have the funky extra lip that come on the max tow "2-pc flares"
Sponsored