First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Occupation
Manager
Unfortunately mine does have the 5inch screen, I didn't want to drop the 2K extra for the 7inch when I use my phone for everything anyways. I was looking at the Insane Audio screen setup for if I did ever want a bigger screen. Maybe that could be an option for you, I would certainly think it would be cheaper in the long run since those setups are about $1400.
I guess 2 inches really does make a difference... that's what she said :(
Sponsored

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Took delivery two weeks ago. Sport no max tow. Premium soft top, safety package, slush mats and 7" screen. 37k before ttl. Not bad I think for a 2020

Jeepbeep123

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Occupation
Manager
Can you still just build and order one ? The build and price tool on Jeep website just directs you to similar builds . Is that possible to order a new factory build?

rorgan

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
I got it for 7% off invoice, and then had $3000 in rebates which, worked out to about 18% off MSRP.

I also got a 76% RV on a 3yr lease from FCA.
Do you mind telling me what kind of rebates you qualified for? At this point doesn't seem like they are offering many

rorgan

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
I live in Jacksonville and these dealers aren't offering any deals. I spoke with a dealer up in Virginia that will give me 7% below invoice and any available rebates at time of delivery. What kind of rebates are out there? Is there any way to predict what will be available when I take delivery or is it just a crap shoot?

Sponsored

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
The problem with ordering is you are subject to discount, incentives, terms and conditions which are prevailing upon delivery. Very hard to lock in a great deal with this approach, but you get exactly what you want. However the concept of inflation suggests prices only go up over time.

Here are the rebate that you can still find for a Sport. Better rebates this month on Overland.

$2000 lease cash
$1000 VIN specific bonus
$500 Private select offer
$500 Penfed/Realtor/Costco/Truecar

There is also a military and first responder rebate.

Jeepbeep123

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Occupation
Manager
I live in Jacksonville and these dealers aren't offering any deals. I spoke with a dealer up in Virginia that will give me 7% below invoice and any available rebates at time of delivery. What kind of rebates are out there? Is there any way to predict what will be available when I take delivery or is it just a crap shoot?
You can always wait it out. I see that new inventory will be tricking in soon. Even Auto Nation has a bunch of coming soon and even Mojave models! From the dealers I spoke to they are hoping to be close to fully stocked around August. Then come the 2021 and they'll have more Inventory than they can handle. Don't let them pressure you. Don't fight over the leftovers!. July 4th sales are Typically good. Labor day in September when. They'll for sure have more. Then there is always Christmas end of year sales. Patience will reward you. I think I am I the same boat. If we started at the beginning of Covid-19 coronavirus then maybe we woulda had a great deal. At this point... don't fight over leftovers! . I was offered in writing a decent sport with Mac tow 7inch screen cold weather group for about 11% off MSRP. I walked. I have now seen Rubicons in the mid to high 40's so I am considering making the jump . I'm closing this month or waiting on the bigger sales events. At the end of the day you are making the payments not the salesman. There is always a better deal. Ok that was a rant

Shifu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Deals can be had on overland trim this month. Just got one with msrp $47k for $36.5k including rebates. I did trade in a Tacoma, however got kbb trade in value.

Jeepbeep123

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Occupation
Manager
Deals can be had on overland trim this month. Just got one with msrp $47k for $36.5k including rebates. I did trade in a Tacoma, however got kbb trade in value.
That sounds great! I am just wanting max tow/rubi because I plan to keep for a long long time and want the same capability of a "regular" pick up truck. That's similar to a deal I saw. It really does sound tempting! What is the towing capacity on the overland?

Last edited:

Shifu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
That sounds great! I am just wanting max tow because I plan to keep for a long long time and want the same capability of a "regular" pick up truck. That's similar to a deal I saw. It really does sound tempting! What is the towing capacity on the overland?
Overland with auto is 6,000 lbs. I also was in the market for a max tow package sport s, but then realized that I would never max out the payload or tow anything with my trips to Lowe’s. :) I think any gladiator is plenty capable for most.

Sponsored

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
I think any gladiator is plenty capable for most.
100% Agree. You read this forum and think the truck is useless without Max Tow. It's not.

Jeepbeep123

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Occupation
Manager
100% Agree. You read this forum and think the truck is useless without Max Tow. It's not.
Yeah I am starting to think I am putting too much importance on Max tow ! Lol. I thought the overland was only 4000? I have yet to see an overland for 36k though . I know it's probably some negotiating there but wow that's low .

Shifu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Yeah I am starting to think I am putting too much importance on Max tow ! Lol. I thought the overland was only 4000? I have yet to see an overland for 36k though . I know it's probably some negotiating there but wow that's low .
Overland with manual transmission is 4,000 but I’ve yet to see an overland in manual. Yeah I was pretty shocked on the deal. Was working on a deal on a sport s because of my budget, then the salesman suggested the overland with $8k off. I ended up negotiating out the door numbers with trade in, so that’s probably why the price on new was a little lower. They’ll be able to make money on my Tacoma, I’m sure.

Jeepbeep123

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Occupation
Manager
Overland with manual transmission is 4,000 but I’ve yet to see an overland in manual. Yeah I was pretty shocked on the deal. Was working on a deal on a sport s because of my budget, then the salesman suggested the overland with $8k off. I ended up negotiating out the door numbers with trade in, so that’s probably why the price on new was a little lower. They’ll be able to make money on my Tacoma, I’m sure.
Oh so was that factoring in the trade in? I got one offer around 40k for an overland but it barely had anything...now I am thinking if I am gonna spend around 40k I'd spend a little more for adaptive cruise control and some other goodies. I'm looking more this week. If the difference between that and a lower rubi is not too much I might just go with the rubi. Found a deal at 49k(58Kmsrp) very loaded but not liking the all black. It's really hot here. I want to work it down around 48k and ask if he can get the same package in a different color. Maybe silver or white. Any one with experience with a black truck? I wanted black at first but keep reading how bad it can be. I think it's exagerated .

kelkolb

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
If you don't plan to do a lift or larger tires, max tow doesn't really matter. If you will go 35's or larger, the 4.10 gears are really the reason to opt for max tow.
Sponsored