Sport S/ steel bumper swap questions

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I have the chance to get a steel rubi bumper for my sport s....I do believe it's from a 2019 JL...#1 that will fit correct? Also it doesn't come with the LED's...can I fit my fogs in it on my stock plastic bumper? What issues will I run into? Thanks as always!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I have the chance to get a steel rubi bumper for my sport s....I do believe it's from a 2019 JL...#1 that will fit correct? Also it doesn't come with the LED's...can I fit my fogs in it on my stock plastic bumper? What issues will I run into? Thanks as always!
Bumper should bolt up without issue - The LED's vs the regular fogs - Don't think it works

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Bumper should bolt up without issue - The LED's vs the regular fogs - Don't think it works
The sport forgs will not work. Your sport skidplate will also not work. The fogs are available for about 200 bucks in the marketplace

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
If you get a metal skid plate, there are weird nuts that expand as they crush to hold it in place in the middle. You will need to order those from a dealer.
Sponsored