Sponsored

Steering Stabilizer question?

Blackjeepjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi, 2015 2dr Jk hard rock rubi
How long of a wait did you have getting the King stabilizer?
ordered in November. Arrived today! I will say that I cancelled original order last week as I found in stock @4wp and received from them within a week
Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
If your getting bump steer sitting stock then you got other issues going on that need to be addressed. A stock jeep should not be getting bump steer sitting stock and that's at any speed.
I agree. I just found out that I have bump steer and the stabilizer I bought did not fix it (didnā€™t expect it to). It did however improve highway handling which is nice for 80 bucks. All I know is my pitman arm is being shifted when I hit road irregularities at speed. Whether itā€™s the drag link, tie rod, or maybe track bar causing this, I have no idea.

Iā€™ll hopefully have my lift kit installed and track bar replaced in two weeks so Iā€™ll check back after that. If that doesnā€™t fix it, my factory drag link is next in line to be killed off.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
ordered in November. Arrived today! I will say that I cancelled original order last week as I found in stock @4wp and received from them within a week
The reason I ask. I ordered King shock for my Power Wagon and it took 6 months to get them. If you order now they are saying 8 to 10 month wait.
Sponsored