Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Business Consultant
Which brand hood blackout did you get?
Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, the decals were on the truck when I bought it. Not sure the brand. I will say they look nice and are holding up well in the strong Texas summer sun.

No Quarter

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Business Consultant
How hard was the bedside decal to put on ? I've been eying that things since I bought my Gladiator over a year ago. Looks good
They were on the truck when I bought it so, I have no experience with applying them. I sure do like 'em though...

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Going to make some custom decals for my Mako Gladiator to go above the Jeep decal on the side quarter panels but need your help deciding on a font. Should I go with:

#1 Rubicon lettering
Jeep Gladiator Stick Pics - The Unofficial place to show off your decals and stickers 20210801_080231

#2 Custom font
Jeep Gladiator Stick Pics - The Unofficial place to show off your decals and stickers 20210801_080231

Normally I'm a design guy that would recommend limiting the number of fonts being used, HOWEVER I think the custom one is complimentary to the design and respects the original. I say use the custom UNLESS you plan on removing the "gladiator" under the jeep brand (maybe too much in that quarter panel?) then use the one in original lettering. My $0.02

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Normally I'm a design guy that would recommend limiting the number of fonts being used, HOWEVER I think the custom one is complimentary to the design and respects the original. I say use the custom UNLESS you plan on removing the "gladiator" under the jeep brand (maybe too much in that quarter panel?) then use the one in original lettering. My $0.02
The top one isn't the matching font for a Gladiator anyhow, that is the font that was used on JK Hard Rock and 10th Anniversary Rubicons.

With my designer's eye, I also prefer the custom font. I think it goes along with a shark better.

Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Has anyone seen or have any information on the eco diesel decal listed for the rubicon 22MY build sheet ? Its called "Mopar Diesel Hood Graphic 3.0l" build code MPG ??

I've contacted several dealers and none of them have a clue .

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase