First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Finally started making some changes. Micky Thompson Baja Boss AT 35x12.5 on Raceline Scouts, JCR mid-width bumper and a Superwinch. Next is a lift...so many to choose from, but I'm leaning towards the Rusty's Off-Road 2'' basic kit.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club Juck 3

this looks really good. what are the specs on those wheels?

Sponsored

Ralphie73

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Safety Guy
Thanks. The wheels are Raceline Scouts. 17x8.5 with a +18 offset, I didn't want the wheels sticking out to far from the fenders.

Mvitch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Financial Advisor
Found this beauty in the Mojave trim I wanted used with only 6500 miles on it. Call me crazy but I had the dealer swap off the 35’s for Nexen 33’s AT and ride quality greatly improved. Forest Service roads and camping for me , no rock crawling, so daily drive comfort a must. It’s 1” higher in front over Rubicon and 1” wider wheel base.

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Finally started making some changes. Micky Thompson Baja Boss AT 35x12.5 on Raceline Scouts, JCR mid-width bumper and a Superwinch. Next is a lift...so many to choose from, but I'm leaning towards the Rusty's Off-Road 2'' basic kit.

Juck 1.jpg

Juck 2.jpg

Juck 3.jpg
Sweet set up! ... how do you like the Mickey thompson baja A/T ? I'm waiting on a set and really stoked. Love the look of the tires and 50k warranty 😎 ... are you still running g 4:10s?

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
Finally was able to get the Mickey Thompson 37x12.50x17 with the Black Rhino Chambers installed yesterday. I put a teraflex level kit on the front until the lift kit and shocks come in. I couldn't be happier with the service from America's tire.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 1635953383864

Sponsored

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
Finally was able to get the Mickey Thompson 37x12.50x17 with the Black Rhino Chambers installed yesterday. I put a teraflex level kit on the front until the lift kit and shocks come in. I couldn't be happier with the service from America's tire.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 1635953383864
Looks sweet! How did those tires balance? I read that they need a lot of weight to balance and someone else said they didn’t.

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
Looks sweet! How did those tires balance? I read that they need a lot of weight to balance and someone else said they didn’t.
So 3 of the tires balanced really easy with hardly any weights added and 1 didn't. America's tire is ordering a replacement for the one that was a pain to balance.

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
So 3 of the tires balanced really easy with hardly any weights added and 1 didn't. America's tire is ordering a replacement for the one that was a pain to balance.
Really liking those tires

taliv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1250 GS Adventure, Land Rover Discovery
Bought it yesterday, odometer sitting at 100mi exactly tonight. Enjoyed crawling up my little mountain at .6mph and seeing the angle max at 17 deg
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 99807DC0-949B-49B6-AE52-9DE8164EF346

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 942F3AF9-702A-4FBD-BAF9-B8F54847A598

Planning aev lift and 37”s
Should have light bar on as soon as the mounts ship.
trying to decide on rear seat delete.
Sponsored