Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I’m from Hyde park. Jeep looks nice welcome
Nice! Still in the area? My brother lives in Hyde Park and I was in Oakley until 2017. Now over in Colerain.

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
Picked mine up January 15, 2022 from Gupton. Added the rock rails, Tazer JL Mini, Method 703 Matte Black 17x8.5 - 0mm offset w/ Kenda Klever RT 35x10.5, and the Bak Revolver X4S tonneau. I need to paint the fog surrounds black, figure out lift or 1-1.5" spacer up front, which replacement antenna, tint front windows a bit more, and swap to soft top when weather permits.

This is my first Jeep and I came from a 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition. Incredibly pleased with the change.

IMG_0190.JPEG

IMG_0191.JPEG

IMG_0194.JPEG
You’re off to a nice start. Good looking rig. For what it’s worth, I went with the flexible 13” Rydonair antenna and have been impressed with the reception thus far. It is actually doing a better job than my JKU’s OEM antenna.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
You’re off to a nice start. Good looking rig. For what it’s worth, I went with the flexible 13” Rydonair antenna and have been impressed with the reception thus far. It is actually doing a better job than my JKU’s OEM antenna.
that’s the top of my list for antennas. Was hoping to get it for secret Santa we do with family but now it’s Christmas in July and I can’t wait that long haha.

Sponsored

Spoonman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Financial Services
Picked mine up January 15, 2022 from Gupton. Added the rock rails, Tazer JL Mini, Method 703 Matte Black 17x8.5 - 0mm offset w/ Kenda Klever RT 35x10.5, and the Bak Revolver X4S tonneau. I need to paint the fog surrounds black, figure out lift or 1-1.5" spacer up front, which replacement antenna, tint front windows a bit more, and swap to soft top when weather permits.

This is my first Jeep and I came from a 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition. Incredibly pleased with the change.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_5639

I’m in Raleigh, NC and will be flying down to Nashville to pick up my Sting Gray JT from Gupton in 10-days. Did you drive your back or ship it? How did you handle the drive? I’m reading all kinds of different things on the break-I’m period. Some say it’s important. Others say to not worry. It’s a good looking truck! I already have a Rubi suspension, wheels, 35” tires, front and rear steel bumpers, winch, side step tubes, and toneau cover waiting in my garage. Hahaha!!!

mert34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Drive moderately during the first 300 miles (500 km). After the initial 60 miles (100 km), speeds up to 50 or 55 mph (80 or 90 km/h) are desirable.

While cruising, brief full-throttle acceleration within the limits of local traffic laws contributes to a good break-in. Wide-open throttle acceleration in low gear can be detrimental and should be avoided.

NOTE: A new engine may consume some oil during its first few thousand miles (kilometers) of operation. This should be considered a normal part of the break-in and not interpreted as a problem.

This is from the manual for break in. I never had a problem just doing normal driving or accelerating with new engines on long trips right after purchase.

Sponsored

Oneshotlucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Ops Manager
Finally got around to finding the rear bumper I liked.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_2046.jpg_blackout 3

What bumper and bed rails???! Nice! We’re you able to use factory license lights, trailer plug, OEM hitch and mount? Any issues with install??

GM_45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Rubicon Unlimited/2020 JT Gladiator Sport
Occupation
A&P Mechanic
What bumper and bed rails???! Nice! We’re you able to use factory license lights, trailer plug, OEM hitch and mount? Any issues with install??
It uses all of the stock items, the biggest pain I found was that the license lights had to be trimmed down to secure properly into the new bumper, that is mentioned in the install instructions. It just took me a while because I went slow and trimmed fit, trim fit etc. Other than that the only other hiccup was that I only got one tow hook with my bumper. I contacted ARB and the sent one out asap. I will say this the tow loops on this are way beefier than stock and mount up along with the trailer hitch.