STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Getting ready to order a Rubicon gladiator, the Sting gray club members have convinced me to order that color as you all seem to really like it. Unsure how to configure it I am a easy to Moderate trail guy so I will not be doing a build with the exception some stirrup Nerf bars and possibly wheels down the road. I will stick with the stock wheels for now with the body color fenders would like your input on how the body color top versus the black three-piece top looks with the black Tonneau cover and body color fenders? From looking at all the different gladiators it always seems they look pretty different in Person as opposed to photos thanks for your opinion in advance Also liked the black and magnetic crystal but not enough color contrast for me I really enjoyed all the post and pictures you guys should put on the forum
Nobody can really help you decide, maybe sway your opinion a little, but I say you just go with your gut instinct on this. I knew I wanted the color matching fenders to, and then I see one with black fenders and I think, man I really like that look as well, kind of breaks up all the gray. Same with the black top and tonneau cover, I think it really sets off the Sting Gray. I feel the same about black wheels as well, like them better than any other color on Sting Gray even if they are played out. Bottom line is you cant go wrong, the Gladiator looks so good in all configurations, just do what ever makes you happy and the best part of any JEEP is that you customize it to your individual taste. Good Luck!
Sponsored

Nollee

First Name
Nollee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport Max tow, 2009 Nissan GTR Liberty walk, 2020 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Government security contractor
No shade on the Rubicons out there, but I am 200% more into Sport builds. This. This is a legit Sport build... is that a full Metalcloak lift as well as fenders?
Thanks i appreciate it. I respect all builds, but yah i wont spend money on a rubicon when plans are to upgrade everything anyway. Metalcloak fenders and liners. Complete jks 3.5 lift with king shocks.

Bradt530

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
You guys may be interested in this (Custom Sting Gray badge, possible replacement of trail-rated badge):
003-jpg.jpg

e52c48a1-c987-4eca-968e-0929c6c7d3fe-jpeg.jpg

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/sting-gray-badges.5755/
Go and Sign up!!!

and this (decals) - also from a member over at the JL Wrangler forum:

stinggray1-500x500.jpg

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OE...ng-Gray-Edition-Decals?sort=rating&order=DESC

sting-gray-badge1c-500x500.jpg

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Sting-Gray-Badge-1-Color-Decal
If the badges were in red I think it would really POP and go with the Rubicon theme

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara two door
Occupation
College baseball coach/retired police officer
Thanks for your input and taking time to reply

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
By the way foxtail, love your orange crush I’ve got a two door competition orange That I will keep. Usually not indecisive but a 60 K price tag makes you that way, Ha

Sponsored

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
By the way foxtail, love your orange crush I’ve got a two door competition orange That I will keep. Usually not indecisive but a 60 K price tag makes you that way, Ha
I get it, I just can't get rid of my Crush Orange JK as it is my dream JEEP. 2012 with only 35K miles, I like looking at it as much as I like driving it

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
Exploring

5878883B-1CC5-4F81-9D20-87354D2B6341.jpeg
What size lift and tires are you running?

imma be doing 3" lift with 37s. just trying to get an idea of what it looks like. I love the way yours sits

Nollee

First Name
Nollee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport Max tow, 2009 Nissan GTR Liberty walk, 2020 Toyota Camry
Occupation
What size lift and tires are you running?

imma be doing 3" lift with 37s. just trying to get an idea of what it looks like. I love the way yours sits
3.5 on 37 nittos. No issues. Cant wait to see what ur build looks like

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the JCR Bed Molle Storage panel. I put the bolts in for the hilift jack so I don't have to do later on.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20200911_180823

Sponsored

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Nollee

First Name
Nollee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
What kind of steps do you have?

I wanna see more pics of your build. PM ME!
iron cross side steps. my wifes 4'11 so i needed something with a step. Prob gonna ditch them for rock rails soon tho. ill pm u info on build in a bit

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
I get it, I just can't get rid of my Crush Orange JK as it is my dream JEEP. 2012 with only 35K miles, I like looking at it as much as I like driving it
Same here. I don't think we'll ever sell our '12 Crush JKR. They only made around 3000 of them. Dang near impossible to replace at this point.

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m with you, on the way back from Colorado took my 15 sunset orange JK Over the tin cup pass trail and it doesn’t get any better than that. I hope the experiences with the gladiator is much fun

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Well, I was the very first post (after Jay) in this whole thread... but finally, I've got my Sting-Gray Gladiator. To restate that first post... though I'm off to start a build thread next.

2021 Sport S
Packages
  • Popular Equipment (Convenience, Hard Top, Technology, Tow),
  • Max Tow (D44 Wide, HD Brakes, Trac-lok LSD),
  • 8.4" Radio (Alpine Audio),
  • Aux Switches,
  • Cold Weather,
  • Color Matched Fenders (Painted bumper) - part of Sport S package now.
Sponsored