First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I wonder if my previous 2020 sting Grey Sport s is here. Anyone buy one from car max in Southern California in the last 2 months?
I did! Got it July 1st from Carvana.

But mine is supposedly from Michigan. I got it with over 15,000 miles. Color matched roof & fenders, Access tonneau cover, no trail rails but I added them right away. Loving it so far.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dan in Pasadena

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
IMG_4007b.JPG

Here's how mine is looking at the moment. Not a show truck, just practical stuff for functional use.
CLM, Nice! What side steps are those? I want to add some to mine. Also like your roof rack, what brand and are you happy with it so far?

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
I did! Got it July 1st from Carvana.

But mine is supposed from Michigan. I got it with over 15,000 miles. Color matched roof and fenders, Access tonneau cover, no trail rails but I added them.
I sold mine to carmax. It had about 22000 miles. not sure of carmax and carvana the same . May be.

CLM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 3.0 Diesel Sting Gray
I'm putting in a deposit for a JTR order tonight with Sting Gray being the chosen color. Normally I like the black hardtop, but I prefer the color match with the Sting Gray. Has anyone gone with the color matched top and regretted doing so? TIA
I think the color matched hardtop is great with this color and highly recommend it. The fenders are a lot more questionable if you'll be doing much off road. I tend to scrape small branches a lot in the woods with the fenders and mirrors.

CLM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 3.0 Diesel Sting Gray
CLM, Nice! What side steps are those? I want to add some to mine. Also like your roof rack, what brand and are you happy with it so far?
The side steps are N Fab Predator Pro Aluminum for JT, textured black. I highly recommend purchasing direct from N Fab since you'll save about $50, get free shipping, and they're always in stock. They are aluminum, one piece welded, and they won't function well as rock rails for obvious reasons. I don't need rock rails and I was happy to take off the heavy steel factory rock rails and replace them with these lightweight steps which are more appropriate for my needs.
Predator Pro Nerf Step | Step Systems - N-FAB | N-FAB

The roof rack is from Quadratec. I don't recommend this product and I'm sorry I bought it. It's also aluminum, the finish on the individual pieces was poor, they didn't fit together well without a lot of bending and adjusting, and the four drip rail brackets are poorly designed. You won't be able to remove your freedom panels and removing or replacing the roof rack is a hassle and requires two people.

Sponsored

SmoothRegulator

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JT Overland Ecodiesel (EU spec)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
👌 Stellar shots! Bet it's rare that you see another Gladiator at all. In certain parts of the US they're starting to get fairly common. I miss that "I drive a really unique vehicle" feel.
Thanks, mate.
Gladiators are and probably will remain exceptionally rare on German roads.
One reason being the price tag on em, compared to what they are allowed to tow the competition is much more affordable.
The other reason is that actually going off-road in Germany is very tricky due to excessive regulations and restrictions, limiting actual off-roading to private property (good luck finding someone owning their own forest), off-road parks or … uhm… hoping no one catches you to make your day go from awesome jeepjeep to miserable.
I got mine for long distance trips to either Spain or Norway, but this pandemic has made the latter kinda difficult this year…

Dan in Pasadena

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
The side steps are N Fab Predator Pro Aluminum for JT, textured black. I highly recommend purchasing direct from N Fab since you'll save about $50, get free shipping, and they're always in stock. They are aluminum, one piece welded, and they won't function well as rock rails for obvious reasons. I don't need rock rails and I was happy to take off the heavy steel factory rock rails and replace them with these lightweight steps which are more appropriate for my needs.
Predator Pro Nerf Step | Step Systems - N-FAB | N-FAB

The roof rack is from Quadratec. I don't recommend this product and I'm sorry I bought it. It's also aluminum, the finish on the individual pieces was poor, they didn't fit together well without a lot of bending and adjusting, and the four drip rail brackets are poorly designed. You won't be able to remove your freedom panels and removing or replacing the roof rack is a hassle and requires two people.
Thanks, appreciate the info. - Dan

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

Sponsored

Smoke Machine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
How are the shocks treating you vs stock?
The shocks are much better than stock. I found the power-train to be solid but the suspension was too soft and the steering was vague with poor on-center-feel. I think the heavy diesel made things feel worse than the lighter gas variants. The Fox shocks and steering stabilizer have a lot of adjustment. I need to read and play with the setup to get it really dialed in.

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Mirror Lake, CO and Italian Creek Trail
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_1831
This is the combo I’ve been looking for. Do you also have the saddle brown interior? I assume that’s the softopper because I haven’t seen any other mfrs that make one other than black.
Sponsored