mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody order with the steel bumper yet? How bout the aux switch group?
I looked into ordering the steel bumper but you also have to get the LED group with it, which turns it into a $1,600 upgrade. Too much for me. I’ll put an aftermarket bumper and LED’s myself for a lot less than $1,600. Could even get a winch and still be way under $1,600 lol I love how the factory steel bumper looks tho. Just wish you could get it stand alone.
Sponsored

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
Where do you go to check on the status once you have a VON?
I'm hoping the tan goes well with the sting gray. I'm not a fan of black leather seats, would have preferred gray but tan will do.
Can anyone confirm ML-TV means tan leather?
Jeep cares chat ladies. For the most part they are helpful, although handcuffed on information they can provide, they are helpful. Go to contact us on Jeep website, scroll for a few hours till ya find it. Dont worry, you've got time!

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
I was told I couldn't order the steel bumper, but had no issue with the Aux switches.
@billyjk7 and @Kjm18 , my stealership finally got my order in sometime these last few days. I even have a VIN. WHOOT WHOOT! Originally I told them no to the bedline due to several factors (not wanting to finance a bedliner and getting a better product and warranty from local shop) but for some reason they added it to my build. So chatting with JEEP CARES, I asked did we have to get the bedliner and she said no. Its a different process that a different company does. Soooo, not sure why we were forced, or told we had to get it. Additionally, I didn't order steel bumper but I was able to get AUX switches. Sooo, basically, it's a crap shoot!

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I tried to order mine with Travis but Sting Gray Hard Top isn't available...sooo the wait continues ;(

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney

Sponsored

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
I tried to order mine with Travis but Sting Gray Hard Top isn't available...sooo the wait continues ;(
I'm in the same boat. I went back to the on-line Jeep build it to see if I would like the black top and I feel it just looks better with the colored top. So we wait some more. I even looked at a couple dealers locally for a different color but they are all staying close to MSRP. No one will get close to the deals from Travis and others.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Order placed today through Travis! It's a pretty basic build. My only options (other than the mandatory bedliner) are automatic trannsmission, black hard top, and 8.4 radio. Now seeking tire/suspension sponsors...

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Order placed today through Travis! It's a pretty basic build. My only options (other than the mandatory bedliner) are automatic trannsmission, black hard top, and 8.4 radio. Now seeking tire/suspension sponsors...
I wonder if they have a rail car specifically designated to deliver JT's to Tri City... I'd love to know how many Travis has sold/taken orders for so far. Sounds like an awesome guy to deal with. If I wasn't so far away, I'd consider adding one more to that train. :beer:

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
I wonder if they have a rail car specifically designated to deliver JT's to Tri City... I'd love to know how many Travis has sold/taken orders for so far. Sounds like an awesome guy to deal with. If I wasn't so far away, I'd consider adding one more to that train. :beer:
Now they'll have to hold the Travis train for me too... all official, deal done and waiting on a Von, Vin and build out! Thank you Travis!

Sponsored

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
Ordered mine last night, JT Rubicon. I wanted the trail cam but it was not available, does not seem like anyone can order that. Kinda sucks but oh well. First they told me I had to order the LED light group to get the trail cam, then said I could not even order the trail cam. No LEDs or trail cam but I suppose I can just install it later, I do not think one is actually mechanically dependent on the other. Also it would not let me add the headliner....wtf , they are out of headliners?

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Ordered mine last night, JT Rubicon. I wanted the trail cam but it was not available, does not seem like anyone can order that. Kinda sucks but oh well. First they told me I had to order the LED light group to get the trail cam, then said I could not even order the trail cam. No LEDs or trail cam but I suppose I can just install it later, I do not think one is actually mechanically dependent on the other. Also it would not let me add the headliner....wtf , they are out of headliners?
You're likely right that they're not mechanically or electrically dependent on each other, however you probably need the higher output of the LEDs to be able to see anything in the dark with the trail cam.

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Man, I will be upset if I am not able to order with the trail cam. I have been emailing one of the more popular dealers from this forum since Friday for an order, and the email responses back have been so slow! My initial build sheet had it, but they included an option on there that I didn't ask for (leather seats), so they were supposed to remove it and get back to me, but I haven't heard anything back yet! I have basically been begging them to allow me to send the deposit.

I hope the ability for me to order a trailcam hasn't changed since I initially spoke to the guy...

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
The most frustrating part of all of this is honestly what the hell I'm going to do with my current vehicle. It's tough because we have no idea when the Gladiator will arrive
Man, I will be upset if I am not able to order with the trail cam. I have been emailing one of the more popular dealers from this forum since Friday for an order, and the email responses back have been so slow! My initial build sheet had it, but they included an option on there that I didn't ask for (leather seats), so they were supposed to remove it and get back to me, but I haven't heard anything back yet! I have basically been begging them to allow me to send the deposit.

I hope the ability for me to order a trailcam hasn't changed since I initially spoke to the guy...
I was able to order one on Sunday.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Ordered mine today. :rock:
Fortunately the options I cared about were not on "hold"(Except for the diesel which I've been waiting for since my first JK in 2012)

Rubicon
Automatic, Black hardtop, tow package, MT's, LED's, Bedliner, premium audio, cold weather group, aux switches, and proximity entry.
Sponsored