Stock jack work on 2” lift and 35s?

MojaveMat

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hey guys, headed on a little road trip and wondering if the stock jack will work for 2” lifted gladiator on 35s? (Just bought it) Wanted to be sure before I got myself stuck, no pun intended.

Might run out and buy a different one anyway. Any recs?
Sponsored

Ware

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
AEV included a fancy jack base with my lift kit. It supposedly also works as a wheel chock. I don’t know if it’s necessary, but I think you can purchase one separately.

Jeep Gladiator Stock jack work on 2” lift and 35s? 8336E59B-9750-4A31-8EB7-DB9536DA6E8A

Jeep Gladiator Stock jack work on 2” lift and 35s? 98A9B0C7-1BEA-40CE-AA08-C0DBA51F2CBE

MarkN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
I got the Safe Jack from 4WP. Great bottle jack with accessories for different heights and lift points. Kind of pricey but works great. I ve used it five times on lifted jeeps and a trailer. I also carry a couple boards to put under the jack.

Mark

Sponsored

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
A block of wood has worked for decades for millions of people.
Yup. With vehicle accessories, you can be as fancy as you want to be.

I thought the AEV jack lift block looked good (almost tacked one onto my recent order from them), but yeah…a block of wood would work just the same.

I’ve got a lumber bin in my garage. I’m willing to create and ship out 2x4 jack block lifts for $19.99.🤡

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A block of wood has worked for decades for millions of people.
Yup. If you really want to get crazy, cut a 8" piece of 2x6 and a 8" piece of 6x6.

Using those pieces you can make just about anything. Everything from a 1 1/2" lift up to a 9.5" lift.

Obviously the taller ones would only be something you'd use with a bottle jack, not a floor jack.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
Wow, great question. The factory jack is a turd. Sport S with no lift, Rubi tires and wheels. First time using the jack on the edge of I-75 in northern Florida. The soft shoulder collapsed a tiny bit (like 3/8” or less) and the jack came crashing down. Literally bent in half and useless. Had to wait 2 hours for a service guy to show up.

Go get a good bottle jack and order one of those $19.95 2x4 cutoffs Barnaby’s Dad is selling to boost his retirement account. One day, you’ll be glad that you did.
Sponsored