CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport
Day 22

Seeing people enter and exit JB with Bedliner in the time I have been in it.

I am starting to get pretty pissed off. With my work schedule offshore, there is a good chance I won’t see this thing until September.

Not happy.
Sponsored

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
Day 22

Seeing people enter and exit JB with Bedliner in the time I have been in it.

I am starting to get pretty pissed off. With my work schedule offshore, there is a good chance I won’t see this thing until September.

Not happy.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am out of JB today after 7 days. I am now in JS status. I ordered on 5/3 so maybe they prioritize based on who ordered first?

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Has anyone heard of "JB OB" status? The only OB addendum I can find is associated with KZ status (KZ OB).

BigSkyGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, Gladiator LE
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am out of JB today after 7 days. I am now in JS status. I ordered on 5/3 so maybe they prioritize based on who ordered first?
My LE Bright WHITE went into JB status 7 days ago and now is into KZS. Good to see movement from JB. Should arrive in 2-3 weeks....

cyclogenesis

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Today is day 21 in JB status for me. I have every extra option except for the smokers group and the steel front bumper since that was not available when I ordered mine on 5/6.
Day 23 for me in JB status. I messaged JeepCares and they opened a case to investigate. Not sure if that will even help.

Sponsored

c386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Spoke to jeep chat yesterday and they said I was in F: Paint and then today they said JB and I asked how long it has been in JB and they said 2 days?

Ordered Overland May 14 with bedliner

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
My LE Bright WHITE went into JB status 7 days ago and now is into KZS. Good to see movement from JB. Should arrive in 2-3 weeks....
LOL hahaha some optimist you are my friend! I've been in KZS status with my LE for over a month now :CWL:

Up venture

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Went on Jeep chat to check my status which has been moving along fairly well. The said today I was in "JB" Friday I was in "I". The gave the typical answer it was having additional equipment installed.

I have a simple build manual, hard top, tow, cold weather, and tonneau cover. So I asked what would be installed at this point and she said Uconnect. I have the base radio with the 5" display and Uconnect 3. I thought that would be installed on the line alone with the rest of the dash components.

Only thing I can think of is possibly a software update.

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport
Captains log.... Stardate 72973.3

Day 29 of JB Hell. Uncertainty about delivery during my days off the vessel later this month is beginning to set in. Unless the dealer has something comparable in stock by the time I drive up, It will be early September before I get in a Gladiator, almost 4 months from when I ordered my Sport S...my other option will be to transfer my deposit to another vehicle should the dealer have one available.

While this was always a possibility, a company that is known not only for using but improving upon Just in Time delivery and inventory methods has not lived up to the standards.

Case was opened up 2 days ago. This is an attempt to make people feel good, but has had no actual effect on the situation and no answers have yet to be provided.

Sponsored

Alkali

First Name
Alkali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT
Captains log.... Stardate 72973.3

Day 29 of JB Hell. Uncertainty about delivery during my days off the vessel later this month is beginning to set in. Unless the dealer has something comparable in stock by the time I drive up, It will be early September before I get in a Gladiator, almost 4 months from when I ordered my Sport S...my other option will be to transfer my deposit to another vehicle should the dealer have one available.

While this was always a possibility, a company that is known not only for using but improving upon Just in Time delivery and inventory methods has not lived up to the standards.

Case was opened up 2 days ago. This is an attempt to make people feel good, but has had no actual effect on the situation and no answers have yet to be provided.
I appreciate that you actually put the correct star date. Sorry to hear about your JB hell, I am still in D1 :(

cyclogenesis

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today is day 28 in JB status. I messaged JeepCares this morning as I have been doing each week. This time I referenced my case number they opened last Thursday. At this point, I'm not sure if an escalation case will help or not.

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
Today is day 28 in JB status. I messaged JeepCares this morning as I have been doing each week. This time I referenced my case number they opened last Thursday. At this point, I'm not sure if an escalation case will help or not.
I am in the same boat 28 days and counting, I was told my case was being worked and I would be contacted when they had more information for me. Not counting my chickens

cyclogenesis

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am in the same boat 28 days and counting, I was told my case was being worked and I would be contacted when they had more information for me. Not counting my chickens
I was told the same thing but I was never contacted even though they said to give a few days. I sent JeepCares a private message this morning and referenced the case. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Day 1 starts today. Praying it moves quickly
Sponsored