Swap stock max tow shocks with rubicons

TheProdigalBastard

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Hey all, I'm driving a Sport S w/max tow as well. I'm not touching the springs, though maybe the front at some point but I'm curious about recommendations for shocks. I do want to upgrade to Fox but as with everything else, there are levels. How much benefit might I see with the Fox 2.5 adjustable reservoir shocks over the 2.0?
Sponsored

BLK74

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pilot, Corvette
I wish I could figure out which Rubicon springs are the stiffest. I plan on running a plow.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I have 340 and 343 springs from a LE they are pretty stiff.

JTgator

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
USAF
Is anyone running a sport max tow with just the rubicon fox shocks swap. I’m about to pickup rubicon shocks/springs take offs. Debating on if swapping the front springs is worth the hassle.

Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ JT
Is anyone running a sport max tow with just the rubicon fox shocks swap. I’m about to pickup rubicon shocks/springs take offs. Debating on if swapping the front springs is worth the hassle.
great question and would love to hear what the group thinks.
I’m picking up a Rubi Suspension (coils and shocks) tomorrow.

since I’m going with a heavier bumper winch combo. I feel like I need the Rubi fronts and a 1.5” spacer but would love to hear everyone’s thoughts on just swapping shocks.

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I did the Rubicon front and rear shocks, heavier front springs from a Rubicon LE, Daystar 1.5” front and .75” rear spacers, Daystar lower front correction pads, Mopar LCAs, and Rubicon Express front shock extensions.