First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
So I've got 2 Jeeps, a '20 JL and a '21 JT. I currently have a tazer on the JT to help with a bunch of different things (LED Lights, Proxy entry, tire size, gears, TPMS, ect...) On the JL the only thing I need to do is adjust the tire size, won't mess with anything else.
Question- Can I Unmarry the tazer from my JT, marry it to the JL to change the Tire Size, and then buy the $50 "unmarry code" from ZAutomotive to unlock the tazer and marry it back to my JT?
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
You are better off to get a Jscan or AlfaOBD setup to make the changes. They have purposely designed it so that you cannot use one Tazer for two vehicles. What some are doing is using Jscan to make the changes, and then installing the Tazer. That way, they have the live functions, and when they unmarry it for dealer service, all the changes are not erased.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Heck everything mentioned, unless something wasn't listed that the OP is doing, can be done with JSCAN anyway - LED lights, TPMS, tire size, gearing, setting up passive entry and more.

JSCAN is licensed and set for the VIN, AlfaOBD can be used on as many vehicles as you wish, and will also do everything that was listed.
Sponsored