www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
The rules are simple:

1- Follow @tuwapro on Instagram
2- Follow TUWA Pro on Youtube
3- Reply to this thread with your favorite outdoor activity!
By the way, I *ASSUME* that someone could *EITHER* follow on Instagram ***OR*** YouTube as there are several of us who are on the ā€talk box internetā€ who know what and use Youtube, but we canā€™t be bothered with setting up one more account to seemingly play with pictures (my assumption) on instagram. So, for the sake of clarity and fair play, would you confirm that 1. And 2. of the rules are an either or and not both required? If so, maybe insert an ā€œORā€ between them in the rules to easy the nerves of the ā€˜Instagram challengedā€˜ such as myself who wish to sign up, but arenā€™t sure if they really are.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
By the way, I *ASSUME* that someone could *EITHER* follow on Instagram ***OR*** YouTube as there are several of us who are on the ā€talk box internetā€ who know what and use Youtube, but we canā€™t be bothered with setting up one more account to seemingly play with pictures (my assumption) on instagram. So, for the sake of clarity and fair play, would you confirm that 1. And 2. of the rules are an either or and not both required? If so, maybe insert an ā€œORā€ between them in the rules to easy the nerves of the ā€˜Instagram challengedā€˜ such as myself who wish to sign up, but arenā€™t sure if they really are.
Thanks!
Hello Bret! Great point, they will have to follow us in Instagram, subscribe to our Youtube channel AND comment this post with their favorite outdoor activity in order to be participating in the giveaway! Hope this clarifies things.

Thank you!

Cruizer8

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Freedom Edition, 1983 Postal Jeep
Done and Done and Camping!

I am not sure how I missed this rack in my searching, but this looks like it might actually fit my use case. I have a Fas-Top soft topper, do you think if the rack was on the highest setting that I would be able to have the topper up? I havenā€™t seen any good pictures down the bed rack to see what the clearances would look like.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Hello Bret! Great point, they will have to follow us in Instagram, subscribe to our Youtube channel AND comment this post with their favorite outdoor activity in order to be participating in the giveaway! Hope this clarifies things.

Thank you!
Awe man :( I don't want Instagram...got rid of it a few years back. I did follow on Twitter, can that cancel out Instagram haha

Sponsored

Tetraites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GLADIATOR SPORT S
Check on both. Favorite outdoor activity is driving through the mountains and seeing the beautiful sites. Second is canoeing and camping on the sandbars!

xrecar

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Followed and subscribed. My favorite outdoor activity is going where the ā€˜so calledā€™ road leads me. Hitting the trails or even just some doors and top off backroad drives.

20E3945C-DC6A-47E7-9EC2-4B7B7E32FDC8.jpeg

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, today marks 3 months since we have been part of this forum and this amazing community. We want to thank Jay for welcoming us and specially all of the people that have become part of this company and joined our adventure.

As a Thank You gift we are giving away a Jeep Gladiator MOAB Bed Rack System! :party:

The rules are simple:

You need to do all these in order to participate in the giveaway.

We will announce the winner on November 25th (Thanksgiving Day!)

Good luck to all participants! (If the winner has bought a TUWA Pro Bed Rack System in these last 3 months we will refund your payment)

- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.*

- Height adjustment system: 17 ā€(below cabin level) / 19.5ā€ (cabin level) / 23 ā€(Above cabin Level)

-
Adjustable Side/Roof Bars available to personalize your Bed Rack according to your necessities and make it UNIQUE!

-
Made with carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint for extreme protection and corrosion resistance

- Compatibility for the use of roof tents, light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers and much more!

- MAX Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 600 lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 lbs.

-
Easy installation with 24/7 customer assistance!

- Exclusive and Smart Patent Pending Design

Jeep Gladiator Thank You For Supporting TUWA Pro! GIVEAWAY ALERT - MOAB Bed Rack System 20E3945C-DC6A-47E7-9EC2-4B7B7E32FDC8
Jeep Gladiator Thank You For Supporting TUWA Pro! GIVEAWAY ALERT - MOAB Bed Rack System 20E3945C-DC6A-47E7-9EC2-4B7B7E32FDC8

Following on IG and subscribed on YouTube. Favorite outdoor activities- camping, huntingā€¦.not being at a desk/computer !!!!!

Will this work with a Bestop softopper ??

Daniel_Pantoja

Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Electrician
Hey guys, today marks 3 months since we have been part of this forum and this amazing community. We want to thank Jay for welcoming us and specially all of the people that have become part of this company and joined our adventure.

As a Thank You gift we are giving away a Jeep Gladiator MOAB Bed Rack System! :party:

The rules are simple:

Good luck to all participants! (If the winner has bought a TUWA Pro Bed Rack System in these last 3 months we will refund your payment)

- Height adjustment system: 17 ā€(below cabin level) / 19.5ā€ (cabin level) / 23 ā€(Above cabin Level)

-
Adjustable Side/Roof Bars available to personalize your Bed Rack according to your necessities and make it UNIQUE!

-
Made with carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint for extreme protection and corrosion resistance

- Compatibility for the use of roof tents, light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers and much more!

- MAX Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 600 lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 lbs.

-

245005633_273909187926251_9193073756100992129_n.jpg
243013966_280118180607625_5960387876329870638_n.jpg
244581995_252207240172968_7410841798098363037_n.jpg

231111342_982699829195018_3130388061226899613_n_LI.jpg

The rules are simple:

-

-

-

Followed on all platforms.
Traveling country roads with no specific destination. Camp where I land. Snap some Astral photography, get some drone footage, hike any trails I come across... And log those memories for myself.

Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Followed on both platforms. Mountain Biking.

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
We love relaxing at camping
64F47CAD-8BB0-43C7-8D3E-1DBBFC822B2A.jpeg
0AA83ADF-850E-431D-9A88-4E831EBE9C3D.jpeg

abnormal 4x4

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Done and done.
My favorite outdoor activity is probably going to be just exploring following the old dirt roads up in the mountains or out in the desert.

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Check, Check, Sitting on a lake with bait, book, and coffee.
Sponsored