Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I have had the BAK Revolver X4s for 1 1/2 years. A little feedback.

- It is a great cover.
- There are pinch points when rolling the cover back into position, watch your fingers.
- During winter I have had snow and ice get stuck on the top. It won't come off, you can not use it at that point. Not a ding on the cover. The snow and ice has been up to 4" thick. Clean it off... Can't really do that. With overnight freezing rain followed up by snow and then freeze and thaw cycle it will build up and nothing is getting it off without damage. The cover stood up to this with no issue.
- A couple of parts came off in a short amount of time- see pics. I have lived with it, no I did not reach out to the manufacturer. No particular reason.

IMG_8892.jpg
IMG_8893.jpg
Mine came with one of the end trim pieces broken off. I posted about it earlier. Nice looking cover but quality doesn’t = price.
Sponsored

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
I have had the BAK Revolver X4s for 1 1/2 years. A little feedback.

- It is a great cover.
- There are pinch points when rolling the cover back into position, watch your fingers.
- During winter I have had snow and ice get stuck on the top. It won't come off, you can not use it at that point. Not a ding on the cover. The snow and ice has been up to 4" thick. Clean it off... Can't really do that. With overnight freezing rain followed up by snow and then freeze and thaw cycle it will build up and nothing is getting it off without damage. The cover stood up to this with no issue.
- A couple of parts came off in a short amount of time- see pics. I have lived with it, no I did not reach out to the manufacturer. No particular reason.

IMG_8892.jpg
Generally happy with mine. But like you (and so many others it seems) those plastic corner pieces are the weak link. Mine fall off regularly. Sometime they break. Sure they're quick to send free replacements, but should have just been a better design to start with.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
With summer here in full force, I've had my top off and doors off A LOT. Does anyone else notice a rattling noise out of the tonneau when hitting bumps? Sounds like it's just shaking in it's track or bouncing lightly. Thinking about running a thin strip of a soft material along the lip to reduce the sound of it.

Sponsored

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Want to put a shout out to Alex at Real Truck.

My order showed up in 7 days and was defected (had a slat issue); he warrantied it right away and I had a new cover in 4 days.

Put some faith into the online support with them.

:rock:

Sponsored

yammiedude64

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2004 Honda VTX 1800, 98 GMC Sierra K1500
Occupation
Engineer
Alex, please provide a quote for a BAK X4s for my gladiator.
Thanks,
Mark

nycbhoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Hi Alex. New gladiator owner. Looking to buy a revolver x4s tonneau cover. Can you send me a quote please?

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Hi Alex, please provide a quote for a BAK X4s for my gladiator as well!

Thanks,

Timur

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Do you guys have a version of this that isn't vinyl on top? My rolling cover is on it's way out, and this looks like a good option to replace it with something a bit more durable, just not a fan of the way vinyl looks.

Is there a version with either twill, or something like a flat black finish/line-x?
Sponsored