Sponsored

hardtofind48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Good morning Alex,

I recently purchased a used 2021 Gladiator and am looking for a versatile cover and am very interested in this product. I was posting to see if the group buy is still available. I also wanted to ask if the missing parts and easily broken corners have been addressed by the company. Thanks so much!

Toro34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 JKU Sport, 15 JK Sport, 23 Mojave
@RealTruck Hello Alex! Sent you a PM, I would like a quote if the discount is still available!

ArmyMP

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon "Betsy"
Occupation
Veteran
Beware my X4s fell apart after a year.

Fish taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hello,

I just got my 21 Mojave and am interested in the x4s. Does it work with the factory trail rails?

thanks!

Sponsored

RubiNewbCB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Hoe, 90 Fox body 393W
Occupation
USN Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD Contractor
I like the way this guy thinks.... I'd like to consider the same for my '22 Mohave
I have this setup on my 22 JTRD, 2 of the very first Mods, to the rig.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Beware my X4s fell apart after a year.
I am very sorry to hear this? Have you reached out to BAK at 818-365-9000? Luckily this cover has a 5 year warranty and they would be more than happy to rectify this for you

Scottbranson17

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Management
RCI Offroad also has adapters that should work with the

I don't think it will fit but probably best to call Rebel and get measurements. The problem with the X4s (and X4) on the Gladiator is that part of it sits directly on the bed rails which takes up prime real estate for the rack.

Max Modular and RCI Off Road have adapters that will allow their racks to work with the X4s. There are also low profile crossbars and platforms that will fit into the t-slots that run along the length of the bed rails.
https://xtrusion-overland.com/. They make brackets for their bed rack that are specifically designed for this tonneau cover. I have the combo and I love it.

Sponsored

DustyGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator Mojave, 22' Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Network systems engineer
@RealTruck
I've been running your revolver x4s for close to 2 years and I couldn't be happier with the cover. I do have a few questions though. I'm currently running a RCI bed rack but in the near future I want to switch to an xtrusion overland rack. The issue is that I want to use the t slot attachments on the rails. My issue is that I'm concerned b cause thebX4S is really only held on by 4 bolts in thin sheet metal. For the tonneau cover alone it's fine, but if I'm attaching a rack with a roof top tent, I worry that it won't b strong enough to hold, especially at speed on the highway, or when seriously wheeling.

So my question is do you guys have a way to reinforce the tonneau cover? Maybe a bracket that will allow the tonneau to be tied into the utility rail or something? If not, I'll probably just drill 4 holes along the rail and bolt the tonneau to the bed that way, but I'd rather use something that you can guys already came up with. The xtrusion overland t-slot connection is slick, i just want it to be a bit more secure.

Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy 20230729_152116-COLLAGE

Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy 20230728_160257

Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy 20230801_105057

Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy 20230728_160602

Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy 20230801_105057

Last edited:
OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
@RealTruck
I've been running your revolver x4s for close to 2 years and I couldn't be happier with the cover. I do have a few questions though. I'm currently running a RCI bed rack but in the near future I want to switch to an extension overland rack. The issue is that I want to use the t slot attachments on the rails. My issue is that I'm concerned b cause thebX4S is really only held on by 4 bolts in thin sheet metal. For the tonneau cover alone it's fine, but if I'm attaching a rack with a roof top tent, I worry that it won't b strong enough to hold, especially at speed on the highway, or when seriously wheeling.

So my question is do you guys have a way to reinforce the tonneau cover? Maybe a bracket that will allow the tonneau to be tied into the utility Gage or.something? If not, I'll probably just drill 4 holes along the rail and bilt the tonneau to the bed that way, but I'd rather use something that you can guys already came up with.

I am not aware of any extra hardware to secure the actual tonneau portion. Great looking build!!!

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
I am very sorry to hear this? Have you reached out to BAK at 818-365-9000? Luckily this cover has a 5 year warranty and they would be more than happy to rectify this for you
Mine is having some issues as well. Thank you for the BAK contact info. I will try calling them tomorrow. Need to look when I purchased mine but I'm sure its only been a year or slightly older.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Mine is having some issues as well. Thank you for the BAK contact info. I will try calling them tomorrow. Need to look when I purchased mine but I'm sure its only been a year or slightly older.
I hope that you were able to have any issues resolved quickly. Please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you require further assistance.

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
I hope that you were able to have any issues resolved quickly. Please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you require further assistance.
Thank you. I haven't tried calling yet. Mine has had a permanent blemish since day one and just recently started coming apart.
Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy IMG_8536[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy IMG_8538[1].JPG
Sponsored