First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
Yes aftermarket fog lights do work. I have the KC flex ERA lights in the bumper. Don’t know if factory fogs will work. Baja Designs makes a set that bolt in also. There a flat spot in the bumper to bolt the lights on
Sponsored

Sw00per

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Yes aftermarket fog lights do work. I have the KC flex ERA lights in the bumper. Don’t know if factory fogs will work. Baja Designs makes a set that bolt in also. There a flat spot in the bumper to bolt the lights on
Thanks - I like the fact it works with the Mojave skid plate. Its a bit heavy at 110 lbs. Did you need use a leveling kit or? if So what are the details?

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I’ve got a 3.5” lift kit on my truck, no leveling kit

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
No, I did have to adjust my head lights down.

Sponsored

SanDiegoTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That turned out great. Nice work.
I really like this - can you detail the "modified the crush cans" piece a bit? I see you removed and cut, but what did that entail and what did you learn to make try #2 work? Thanks

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I really like this - can you detail the "modified the crush cans" piece a bit? I see you removed and cut, but what did that entail and what did you learn to make try #2 work? Thanks
I was replying to @HooliganActual

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Stock Rubicon steel bumper with wings removed and a Warn Zeon 10S winch.

The special bits though are Frog Fabs Shackle mounts installed on frame rail ends. Had to remove the crush cans and modify the plastic fascia.
Jeep Gladiator The Definitive Front Bumper Thread Jeep Bumper 3
Jeep Gladiator The Definitive Front Bumper Thread Jeep Bumper 3
Thanks.

I know it’s a personal preference thing but I hated that the stock bumper didn’t have shackle mounts. I really do like the look of the Rubicon steel bumper but when performing any recovery, I really do prefer to have a more positive attachment point over a hook.

And in full disclosure, it did take me two tries to get the plastic pieces cut correctly…lol. Thank goodness they were cheap!
@SanDiegoTim Were you asking a question about my posts?

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Sorry for taking so long to reply. Here’s my finished installation:
Jeep Gladiator The Definitive Front Bumper Thread 2CBD906C-81CF-4CA9-BD97-22045AA10832
Jeep Gladiator The Definitive Front Bumper Thread 2CBD906C-81CF-4CA9-BD97-22045AA10832
That’s still the one I want. How’s the front end doing? Much sag or bouncing off the bump stops?

JUPITER GLADIATOR

First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Nautical Ventures Store Manager
That’s still the one I want. How’s the front end doing? Much sag or bouncing off the bump stops?

I have not noticed any sag or change in driving after the bumper and winch install. The bumper is heavier than the factory stock bumper but lighter than the Mopar steel bumper I originally installed. I've hit some pretty good speed humps in my neighborhood going in excess of 45 mph and did not notice any difference in bounce from the original stock setup..

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I have not noticed any sag or change in driving after the bumper and winch install. The bumper is heavier than the factory stock bumper but lighter than the Mopar steel bumper I originally installed. I've hit some pretty good speed humps in my neighborhood going in excess of 45 mph and did not notice any difference in bounce from the original stock setup..

I need a sale on this one…its definitely the one I want …..Looks awesome!
Sponsored