First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
if it’s not trying to be an off roader, there was absolutely zero point to take 18 inches off the back of the bed.

Must be just for mall crawler looks and social media clicks then.
ummm, yeah, thats what it is.

I don't think it's pretending to be anything else. It sounds like you disprove and thats your prerogative.

Im done judging others doing a thing they like or enjoy just cause its not what I like. Im not the gate keeper of your happiness.

Want to put chrome 30" spinners on your Jeep or so much camber on your STI that the inside of the wheel is scrapping the ground or paint your Ferrari hot pink and airbrush rainbows, unicorns and anus's on on it go for it.

I don't get it and I wouldn't do it but hey if you're happy do it.
Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Man, now I want unicorn anus Katzkin....
Well I'm sure the PETA and Greenpeace people will be all over me.

ummm, yeah, thats what it is.

I don't think it's pretending to be anything else. It sounds like you disprove and thats your prerogative.

Im done judging others doing a thing they like or enjoy just cause its not what I like. Im not the gate keeper of your happiness.

Want to put chrome 30" spinners on your Jeep or so much camber on your STI that the inside of the wheel is scrapping the ground or paint your Ferrari hot pink and airbrush rainbows, unicorns and anus's on on it go for it.

I don't get it and I wouldn't do it but hey if you're happy do it.

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
Man, now I want unicorn anus Katzkin....
Well I'm sure the PETA and Greenpeace people will be all over me.
1) My understanding is they are backed up like 18mo on the rainbow/unicorn/anus seat covers. These supply chain issues will be the death of us.
2) I'm with @Motoarch and his beautiful Sarge Willys. The Wrangler/Gladiator has an utterly unique way of attracting passionate owners who invest time and money in their truck to express themselves. I don't get the 20s/low-profile tires/shiny chromed-out thing at all, but on the other hand I get it. I also don't get dumping $150k of trailers or overlanding mods onto a $45k truck when you have a day job to go to, but I still watch the threads in amazement. It's all good for the community.
3) @DocMike , just imagine a Gladiator with hubcaps. It would be the only one in the world. Also I have a G5420t with Setzer pickups and a fancy brass bridge, but that's for a different thread
3) @TRUCKSTER , this project is completely awesome. I come back to this thread every day just to look at it.

Sponsored

G Beasley

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR , AEV Brute , LJUR's , 5.7 Trail Hawk 2 doorXJ
Occupation
It's a hardware life for me .
Love it , cant wait to add my Redwood Gladiator to the mix.

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
9.9/10 Where are the old school wheels?? Chrome Steelies?! but seriously it looks awesome!

peterpilot379

First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Pirate
Looks great! Love the woody look. Did I miss it earlier perhaps? Who makes that woody graphic mod?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
Or...how many unicorn anuses does it take to make a set of jeep seat covers?
I'm guessing if you killed that many unicorns for their anuses it would be a shitty thing to do....you'd be a real asshole.

1) My understanding is they are backed up like 18mo on the rainbow/unicorn/anus seat covers. These supply chain issues will be the death of us.
2) I'm with @Motoarch and his beautiful Sarge Willys. The Wrangler/Gladiator has an utterly unique way of attracting passionate owners who invest time and money in their truck to express themselves. I don't get the 20s/low-profile tires/shiny chromed-out thing at all, but on the other hand I get it. I also don't get dumping $150k of trailers or overlanding mods onto a $45k truck when you have a day job to go to, but I still watch the threads in amazement. It's all good for the community.
3) @DocMike , just imagine a Gladiator with hubcaps. It would be the only one in the world. Also I have a G5420t with Setzer pickups and a fancy brass bridge, but that's for a different thread
3) @TRUCKSTER , this project is completely awesome. I come back to this thread every day just to look at it.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
That Jeep is awesome and best of all, unique. Though terrible, kill as many unicorns as needed if itsfor the sake of furthering a jeep build. Too bad your not killing pegasus insteaed.....think cleaning bird poop sucks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
finally getting a chance to post a pic of my jeep.

the Truckster

2021, diesel, mopar lift w 37s/20s

View attachment 249100 View attachment 249160 View attachment 249161 View attachment 249162
I’ve always thought the bobbed bed looks off. Kinda like a dog without a tail. But the wood panels on this one actually make it look pretty good.

This made me think of something else though… has anyone put a topper on a bobbed bed? A green paint matched topper on this I think would really finish it off!

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score