John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
Just a heads up!

All SS5 LED pod orders through 12/31 will receive a FREE snap-on cover for every SS5 pod purchased!

Qn9W3vZ.jpg

SS5 snap-on covers will automatically be added to your cart during checkout. Limit 1 per SS5 pod.

Don't forget, you can also send us a direct message for a free US shipping code!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
I didn't get a tracking number today, so I'm assuming these didn't ship on the 21st?
Hey Ed!

Please reach out to us at [email protected], or give us a call at 314-205-3033 M-F CST, and our service team will be happy to provide an update regarding your SS5 order!

Sponsored

AZ_Adventure_Clicks

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.edwardmitchellphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
VBS Consultant
Seems the wait is NOT over. I called you guys last week and was promised it would ship today, so of course I sent an inquiry today and was given an update of "We don't know" and "no we can't ship express even though we aren't on time or keeping you informed"
I trust what people say about your product and I hope it performs better than you handle customer service. Not like these are nilights.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Seems the wait is NOT over. I called you guys last week and was promised it would ship today, so of course I sent an inquiry today and was given an update of "We don't know" and "no we can't ship express even though we aren't on time or keeping you informed"
I trust what people say about your product and I hope it performs better than you handle customer service. Not like these are nilights.
We're truly sorry for the delay of your SS5 order at this time, Ed.

However, we can assure you they're worth the wait and guarantee you're going to be beyond impressed with the quality and performance of our 5" Stage Series LED pods!

Jeep Gladiator THE WAIT IS OVER...THE SS5 LED IS HERE | Diode Dynamics Image_20220126_105657

Our production team last week had been working hard printing SS5 PCBs for hours on end!

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support at this time.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

AZ_Adventure_Clicks

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.edwardmitchellphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
VBS Consultant
John, with all due respect I think you should take my feedback as a learning experience and use it to improve your customer communication practices. For example, Fedex sends a text every time a shipment is delayed or rescheduled. Assuming you will continue to have issues with new products or existing products unavailable when you thought they would be, I think it's fair to say all customers would appreciate proactive notification from you instead of chasing you for updates. Without knowing you have done at least that, each of your replies to me via email and phone amount to this: "Thanks, but we don't care that we ticked you off."

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Nice lights, way too rich for my blood but nice...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
8HbLK2o.jpg

Our July 4th Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 7/8/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping.

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
gxAC8ht.jpg

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

Hurry! There are ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to save on your favorite LED lighting products from Diode Dynamics.

Click HERE to shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
Sponsored