Sponsored

Themes/Accessories when the 'truck' communities learn about the JT?

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
So while i was a jeep guy young, it was a short stay there as i ended up being a truck guy more so. It's wonderful now to be able to combine the two and now i'm a jeep truck guy. But as a truck guy first, i found the JT early, and the themes/accessories are, so far, all jeep theme's/accessories...ie; Krawler/Overlander.

There's no 'truck' themes/accessories yet. No big stainless/aluminum cattle smashing bumpers, no checker plate running boards, no work truck head ache racks, wood box liners, checker plate or matching farm traditional type bumpers etc. Personally my build would be far more ranch/farm/work/fish/hunt...country/western...ride/rope,head'n/heel'n, calving, get the salt out, fixin fence, check the back 40, throw the rifle in...yeefackinhawww'n. ;)

The jt will make for an excellent light duty country/western rig, save the one ton for pullin the trailers. Much better offroader than the one tons or even half tons which most likely the light duty country/western choice.

Anyone else looking forward to when the truck guys start finding out about the jeep truck? I feel like texas or alberta will be the first to get some country/western themes going. But what else you guys think will be coming? Low rider socal scene (i wouldn't be a fan either but hey), any others?

Jeep should do up a 'truck' version and a kick arse commercial to get the word out. Kia did some good commercials back in the day about alligator farming no? Aaaaaaeeeeeeee....Taste's like chicken

The groundhog day superbowl was outstanding, that gets the broad word out huge but what's next. They need a western version and commercial to go with if they want to get the attention of the real truck market. ;)
Sponsored

Bcktx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JLUR, 2006 LJ, 1982 CJ7
I'm with you, I had the ranch hand diamond plate bumpers on my JKU i had years back. I contacted them, but they have no immediate plans to produce anything for the JT.

I am at a loss for bumpers right now, I am not interested in rock crawling or "overlanding" (camping?) In the truck. Just general use around the ranch, going to the beach, and being able to hit a deer on the highway without totaling my truck.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
So when do the bull horns get put on?

upload_2020-2-25_18-5-19.jpeg

OP
OP

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
Ya i love those big rig style alum/stainless bumpers you see on the fullsize one ton trucks etc. I think a scaled version for the JT doable as lots of those big rigs have the narrow hood and the lower front fenders, so the freighliner design would just need to be scaled down to JT dimensions, would look awesome but not sure anyone is visualizing this yet.

The jeep trend is always black powder coat steel stuff, where's the bright stuff, raw non-rusting metals, that look the same from year 1 to year 20 lol. Black this black that...the steel stuff does not look the same at year 20! Industry...bring it on.

OP
OP

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
That's the spirit! :rock:
Sponsored