Sponsored

Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
LOL. I don't know how you keep track of all those gifs and such. Must be nice to have time. Maybe you should spend some of that time to learn more about the trucks. LOL. You know... the ones that only have sticker and seat differences. LOL.
Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
LOL. I don't know how you keep track of all those gifs and such. Must be nice to have time. Maybe you should spend some of that time to learn more about the trucks. LOL. You know... the ones that only have sticker and seat differences. LOL.
Jeep Gladiator Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition. 1635105588654

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jeep Gladiator Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition. BDDE68F5-D5B6-454D-B1C6-0597ADDC0A6C

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
This thread has turned pretty funny. Never thought you'd see so may tow the same line even when all you have to do is look at the build sheet and know that a TT isn't just seats and leather. LOL... well.. there was the one mongolific statement... and MTs. LOLOLOL.

Sorry - but I gotta sling a little back.

I know... I know... you're right, it's just a SS with stickers... and... seats. That's right. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.