Sponsored

Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Best answer: Who cares?

Be serious. If some says the wrong thing 10 times and I point it out 10 times, who cares?
Dude you really are thick if you continually try to accuse people of giving out the wrong information. When what we actually gave you was 100% correct. I don't know what it is about you that you can't just accept that and want to keep pushing back against everyone. You have some serious insecurity issues.
Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
If you can buy a Freedom for less money than an equally equip SS... why would you?
That was never the question. Can you point me to where that was the question being debated? Or are you just moving the goalposts to try and keep an edge in your argument?

(Spoiler: The question at hand was "what is different about the Texas Trail").

Not to mention, there's no straight forward answer to your question, as it comes down to the packages selected and the individual's preference.

Oh, and this gem:
Best answer: Who cares?

Be serious. If some says the wrong thing 10 times and I point it out 10 times, who cares?
Because you are wrong. Based on your own logic, we need to correct you 10 times.

I can see you've given up on that argument over features now that we've proven it to you enough times and are trying to pivot to cost-benefit (but without mentioning anything about the actual numbers). Give us spec sheets and quoted costs and let's talk.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
That was never the question. Can you point me to where that was the question being debated? Or are you just moving the goalposts to try and keep an edge in your argument?

Not to mention, there's no straight forward answer to your question, as it comes down to the packages selected and the individual's preference.

Oh, and this gem:

Because you are wrong. Based on your own logic, we need to correct you 10 times.

I can see you've given up on that argument over features now that we've proven it to you enough times and are trying to pivot to cost-benefit (but without mentioning anything about the actual numbers). Give us spec sheets and quoted costs and let's talk.

So... is a TT just an SS with stickers and seats? I forget. Maybe you can scroll up and remind me. LOL.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So... is a TT just an SS with stickers and seats? I forget. Maybe you can scroll up and remind me. LOL.
Remind yourself. Come back when you're open to admitting the truth and having constructive conversations. We'll be waiting, ready to help.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Oh, and this gem:

You do it. I already own the Freedom and if I ordered the same spec'd SS (minus the stickers) -- It would have been $1400 more on the invoice -- and I got LED HLs to spare.

If you think it's better to buy an SS and outfit it for more money, that's great. But move away so other people who aren't stupid with their money can make smart choices.

Sponsored

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Remind yourself. Come back when you're open to admitting the truth and having constructive conversations. We'll be waiting, ready to help.

I'll take that as a no. And... let's be real - you won't be ready to help because you don't have the knowledge. :)

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude you really are thick if you continually try to accuse people of giving out the wrong information. When what we actually gave you was 100% correct. I don't know what it is about you that you can't just accept that and want to keep pushing back against everyone. You have some serious insecurity issues.
Cool! Then... I'll ask you the same question. Is a TT still just a SS with stickers and seats? LOL. I know... you won't answer it either.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's try this. Since we're all exhausted from constantly talking to a wall, tell us what answer you believe has been given and we'll go from there. Chances are you've misinterpreted a lot of it.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Ugh. Dang IT! I'm sitting here going over all of this and NOW I discover that you can only order a Texas Trail if you're a Texas dealer??

Is that still the case for 2022? If so... are there any Texas dealers doing 6% or more under invoice?
The real question maybe I missed it cause I didnt care enough to read all the pages...But why the fuck would you want a Texas edition if you dont even live in Texas... Maybe you should wait for the Flordia Gator edition...........which if it had the gator color Im sure would sell really well

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Welcome to the forum.
Printed words can be taken as harsh or many different ways. Some sound like they are pissed or annoyed, but that’s the same in most vehicle forums. Some members know lots factually, some think they do, and some like myself know jack about the JT. Take it all with a grain of sodium chloride.
My question is, how come Texas gets their own special edition?
Spoiled brats.😏
Texas edition = premium Sport, a bit similar to the High Altitude = premium Overland.
Where’s the Canadian edition that’s bilingual with a big red Maple Leaf on the hood and a poutine maker in the glove box?🤔
Here in Texas every truck has a ‘Texas’ edition.

What can I say, but you’re welcome! 😂

Sponsored

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The real question maybe I missed it cause I didnt care enough to read all the pages...But why the fuck would you want a Texas edition if you dont even live in Texas... Maybe you should wait for the Flordia Gator edition...........which if it had the gator color Im sure would sell really well
Dude has Texas envy. I get it, not everyone gets the chance to live in the 2nd biggest state in the union!

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Cool! Then... I'll ask you the same question. Is a TT still just a SS with stickers and seats? LOL. I know... you won't answer it either.
No it is a group of options put together in a package with a sticker and seat logo. But those options are available on a Sport S without the TT. So the only thing unique is the stickers and the seat logos.

Last edited:

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That C&D article would be useful if we were looking at a 2021 build sheet.

In case you managed to read 3 pages and couldn't figure out that this is about 2022... since... you can't order a 2021 anymore.

Holy crap... you people are certainly a unique breed. I hope owning one of these vehicles doesn't send a signal like a Subaru or a Prius does.

Reading comprehension is important.
485BCF89-595D-4EEF-A6DB-DFCFBE924C40.jpeg

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Texas Trail was only available in Texas in 21 and that will almost certainly continue to 22. Just like the California Edition was only available in Cali dealers in 21 (this special edition seems to be gone in 22)

Just waiting on the Jersey Special personally, which I expect will have 35 inch tires and completely open and unlockable diffs, bed carpet with a tonneau cover so you can never use it for anything dirty, leopard print seats and steering wheel, the horn will just be a really loud voice recording saying "whoa, you fucking drive like that? Get out of the left lane Pennsylvania", and the hardtop will be one piece instead of three since it'll never get removed anyway.
Can’t wait for the Florida Edition.

Doors and top are optional accessories, wide stance and angry grill come standard.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.